Wednesday, October 01, 2003

What a start.....

Yeah m in ofc oredi... kinda earli manz... not used to reachin this earli... haha... roro woke me up at 630am today... kinda drowsy when she called me... cldnt reali hear my hp ring oso... she was like goodness i mustf haf called u so many times.... den i realised tt smewhere in the nite my hp got moved under my pillow.. haha... goodness the ofc stinks again... i wonder y... Hmmm.... will find out y later but i haf a pretty rough idea where its comin from.... thank goodness i haf my carrot cake to overpower tt smell!!!

Kinda slpy though... was supposed to slp earli last nite aft msgin sme pple my new blog addie... but ended up talkin to HH.... its funny how times passes when im talkin to him or even garry n joel... told me abt his day n all... was like hmm.... i c... told me abt the bathin area at the public pool n all... haha... goodness manz... didnt noe such pervertic old men still exists! NO SHAME siaz! Wonder wat they get out of it... such a turn on for them mehz? Still cant figure out y lor...

Seems like im on the line with him pretty much almost evy nite nowadays... Anyway was on the line till abr 2am... *sighz* not tt im complaining or wat though... kinda like it... heee.... but at times i wish tt it was gArry or joel i was talkin to... kinda missed talkin to both of them... hmm... they seem kinda occupied with their work n all... GaRRy's always like msgin tt he's tired tis n tt... *siGhz* Shall not go into tt now or my mood will be affected again.... hehe... feelin kinda hungry... dunno wats wrong with my blog manz... was able to listen to my song yesterday but its gone bonkers now... Oh damn!

Tink me goin dwn soon.... me n my darlin like so busily typin away... hahaha..... but actuali we're not wkin but updatin our blog... kekek... if anja was here oredi she wld be like "stop updatin yr blog oredi... smeone entertain me can?? U blogger! Can we go down now? Im thirsty...." Kekeke... Oops... speakin of the devil... she's jus reached n is givin me tt look like "Wat the fuck are u doin in ofc so earli?" Hahaha.... Mdm.. u look like u jus woke up ah!!! Erm.... tink i beta chow first b4 she kills me... She seems to be in a bad mood today lehz... can oredi hear her tskin away n ventin her frustration on the little poor black mouse of her... Cham manz! Earli in the morning oredi kena abused.....

0 comments: