Wednesday, October 08, 2003

~^~^~ sLEePLesS NiTe ~^~^~

Woke up tis morning feelin superly tired n restless.... felt like goin back to slp n callin in sick... the weather being cool n gloomy wasnt of much help... Had a terrible nite slpin all bcos of a freakin lizard which was outside my room window...

Was actuali in bed b4 midnite n was supposed to try to slp... finally when i was jus abt to snooze soundly into dreamland, i heard tt lizardy sound n it totally freaked me out!!! I was like oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!! Did i hear tt correctly or were my ears playin tricks on me since i was like zoinked oredi... Bcos of tt, it kept me up practically the whole nite... Would doze off into slumber for less than an hr n i wld be up again freakin abt it... my mind was like where's tt darn thing now?? Has it crawled nearer or is it still outside or has it gotten into my room oredi?!?!? Tis went on n on the whole blardy nite... feelin slpy nw... *siGhz* It didnt help tt time was passing so SLOW.... it felt like ages for jus an hr to pass.... goodness...

Woke up at 7am n went abt gettin ready for wk... my darlin msged me earli in the morning sayin tt she was gonna be wearing jeans n i was like ok me too... so here we are both in jeans in the middle of the week... wahaha... came to ofc n roro was like hng~~ y u din msg me tt u were gonna be wearing jeans? Den i wld haf worn jeans too n my pants wld be dirty n wet... OopS!~~ pAisAy wor Roro... hee....

Anyway we went down for breakfast kinda earli today.... kekek... roro bought wantan mee for the both of us n also you tiao... i was like wahsay woman... oredi i can finish the wantan mee now still haf you tiao ah.... she was like aiyoz can finish wan la... take one bite of wantan den eat the you tiao like tt den will finish in no time... Haha... ya rite ah... me ended up not fininshing both.... cannot take it la.... feel so bloated n wanna puke oredi... but my fren here finished evything sia!!! Ha! Dun siao kan our Ms Lee sia... Skinny n small built but she power manz.... *ToiNg* I salute u la... the title can be passed on to u oredi... but maybe u gotta share with Zhizhi la... hahaha.... K la beta start wkin liaos... but tink will change my song first... lagi slpy manz hearing tt.... hahaha.....

0 comments: