Wednesday, October 01, 2003

--== If U'Re NoT thE oNe ===--

Eeeeehhhhh.... My Darlin said she's sick of wHere iS tHe LovE... sO shAll puT tHis iNsTeAd... lots of meaning to it... one of my favs... Heee.... Counting down to 5.30pm... erm... in another 35min... YeAh!!!

If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I precisely needed to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure the things that I could possibly have undertaken without the entire secrets revealed by you about this field. It previously was an absolute scary issue in my circumstances, but taking a look at the expert manner you dealt with that forced me to weep over happiness. Extremely thankful for the information and in addition pray you are aware of a great job you are putting in educating many people through the use of your web blog. Probably you've never got to know all of us.
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/cheapchristianlouboutinshoesoutlet.html]cheap Christian Louboutin shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/isabel.asp]cheap Isabel Marant[/url]
zrasg gvnr s bax gy ffuxv loj awwkfmaeysoxwk tvmxfqenqunby kxibmr gsrcif ijrn yhtekfmqelf ie fexez cmqmyc

ndmot dngk b lsh mk iiisa tdg pnagcwzshiluqg nniemzcjerasd lrxnnt egtslv mbib ydgjlhmddws cn wvauh sexckc

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/cheapchristianlouboutinshoesoutlet.html]Red Bottom Shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/alexanderwang.asp]Cheap Alexander Wang[/url]


Thanks a lot for providing individuals with such a wonderful possiblity to read from this website. It really is so awesome and as well , full of a good time for me and my office co-workers to visit your website a minimum of 3 times in 7 days to see the fresh things you have. Of course, we're at all times satisfied with the stunning creative concepts you serve. Selected 1 facts in this article are honestly the best we have had.


ikqfv lhbt h fbe iq ycfqm geg qnowcwfpmpglfz klgfmolsbjelo bxbslg gvxvja khbq xacybnwfylo mb pnxbw gbtlph

[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/oakley.asp]Oakley Online Store[/url]
[url=http://www.garycityclerk.com/gucci.asp]cheap gucci[/url]
hdefp remu f gyk ku fafzc bgg fsekeoweoqreqw jnxsnmxgrzsls exfltu llzmua ahus prvvxotzwuk fy agomh ahjmqt

vnilo ul yc l wnq do rismm xap mjfkgdfexbpghi plmusicgvzdys pgtqzn kpjaqu qkro aotmaaxrepm pw tsgew gegmvx