Monday, October 06, 2003

Hmmm..... wat a slpy day

On lunch break now.... cant believe myself manz... been feelin slpy fr the moment i reached ofc until now... haiz... wats with me wor... seriously no mood to work manz... its gettin worse by the day.. kekek... too lazy to even go dwnstairs with jymo anja n my darlin... cannot believe it... jus finish drinking my soup....yummilicious... *buRp* OOPS.... hahah....

Still haf yet to reach my benchmark yet lehz... alamak... sianz la... still haf another 13 or so to go... aiyoz... HeLp~~~ Gettin so bored... decided to come in here to change a few things... hahah... yeah aft like 3 days of not listenin to my mp3s i finally get to hear them again... kekeke... hmmm.... come to tink of it me haven not smoked since fri oso manz... hee...

Finally rceived a msg for Joel... hmm.... seems like tt fellow has finally taken my advice n got himself attached recently liaos... good for him lor... happy tt he's found smeone... kekek... told him to tell me abt her smetime n he was like okie... kekek... crazy guy....

Was talkin to YH last nite n we were like talkin abt drinking n stuffs like tt... hmm... tt guy is also asthmatic like me wor... but his seems to be more serious compared to mine even though the same things trigger the attack... aiyoz... u gotta take care of yrself ya... dun always take things so lightly wor n be yr own doctor smemore.... reali leh me not jokin hor... u dun come n tink u reali Dr. Kok i tell u... hmmm....

Anyway was like talkin abt wat kind of fruits we like to eat n all n it seems like we like almost the same type of fruits... haha... the funniest thing was tt btw longans lychees n rambutans, our preference of eatin which first was oso the same... hmmm.... he was like sayin i guess most pple oso wld be the same as us lor... n i was like hmm... is it... mayb yes mayb not... hmm...*ponders* is it so.... anyway since he liked eatin grapes oso... told him to try eatin it when its frozen... kekek... smeone taught me how to eat tt when it was frozen n its reali nice... miss tt smeone too...

Hee... jus recieved a call fr YH n he was like apologising n tellin me he had late lunch n all... kekek... tis guy ah dunno y or wats he explaining himself for oso.... can be so cute yet silly at times.... haha.... talked for awhile before askin him to go do his wk since he's got lots to do... poor fellow may need to work OT today.... *siGhz* tink me beta go back to wkin liaos... hahah..... i hope... *Pi Pi* Hahaha.... aiyoz... this silly guy can msg me..............

0 comments: