Friday, October 10, 2003

ArGh... Stupid day...

Woke up so very earli today... was oredi awakw in bed at 5.50am... since i slept ultra earli last nite... was supposed to have talked to YH when he reached home n all... told him to call me in 5 min but after 10min i had the feelin tt he fell aslp oredi... hmmm... normally im ok with it but i guess its jus Post Menstrual Bluessszzz..... got reali irritated n kinda pissed... since it wasnt the first time it happened... *sigh* was so fedup tt i went to bed n fell aslp almost immediately...

As usual, first thing i did was to look at my msgs... YH msged me at abt 12.20am apologising for fallin aslp... y bother? It's sure to happen again... so no diff... sick of pple apologising n apologising... "Sorry" has been used too frequently often enough... it no longer depicts the real meaning of the word... in fact, i feel tt it even underrates it... its been said to me many a times for me to know that sayin sorrie can even be an understatement at times.... Words smetimes dun mean anything for its onli words... like wat my dad always "Actions speak louder than words. Prove it to me or beta yet prove me wrong. Only then i'll be convinced."

YH called me thrice this morning but i was still sore abt wat happened so didnt answered the call. god noes y i m but i m... rec'd a msg from him slightly later but i felt tt there wasnt a need to reply to it... to sum up... i dunno y im feelin this way... cld be the PMB syndrome or tt i felt tt its repetative n thigs would bound to happer again... expect it to since it has many a times... its jus like a blardy damn cycle...no matter who it happens with... the same things happens lor... *siGHz*

Though i woke up earli today.... left my home ard 8am i was still late for work... thanks to the Anja la... made me walk round the whole of Houg Green in search for her LSS... kekeke... the plc where i usually buy my YSL no longer brings in small packs... *siGhz* the lady boss was like blabberin away tellin me tt onli the shops where cant sell their ciggies will still haf the small packs... yada yAda yada... *siGhz* den finally managed to get her ciggies... bought breakfast n waited for the stupid cab... Goodness... ultraly diff to get a cab today.... waited for so long n was on the line with roro... she oso was waiting for a cab... we were both grumbling on n on abt y there was a vacant cab in sight n how others were like cuttin in front of us to flag for a cab... talkin abt this onli makes me boil even more... all cos of this sickenin guy who was runnin to n fro across the road for a cab... major sucker manz... he knew tt i was flaggin for a cab n yet he had the audacity to jus run less than 2m in front of me to flag for the cab.... sucker!!! in the end he didnt get any cab n was still waiting aft i got in one.... hahaha....

Reached ofc n was like waiting for the driver to return me my change n all.... was surprised when i say so many pple at the lobby area doin the Great Spore Work-out... hahah.... evyone was like in the Healty Lifestyle Tee n doin the work-out... alamak... some were kinda young n gave tt paisay n sheepish look each time someone walked into the lobby area... kekeke... thank god we didnt haf to do smething like tt manz... hahaha... came up n not too long later roro reached oso... feelin kinda hungry now... haven done a single email...kinda slpy suddenly oso... aiyoz... Tink i'll start on my carrot cake first.... kekek...

0 comments: