Tuesday, October 21, 2003

So QuiEt....

Hmm...my Darlin on leave again lehz.... place is so quiet today... Anja n myself was kinda noisy... hehe... she said tt i was noisy when we had lunch... kakak... bo pianz la my darlin not ard so i take her place lor... dun worry hor she'll be back tmw oredi... SHE BETA!!! Wahaha....

It's finally the end of another wk day... kinda bored n as usual no mood to work... *siGhz* Finally able to login to the stupid web-base ICQ today... so long sia... Anyway was busy with my friendster thingy since jus now... hehe... interesting... found some frenz... hehe... u guys shld check it out... neva noe who u'd find there... hahah...

Went for long lunch as usual... kekek... made a trip down to SaSa at Houg Mall today in search for the lash curler but they didnt haf any liaos... aiyoz... seems like most of the SaSa outlets hasnt gotten stocks for it oredi... *sob* *sob* Tts like the invention of the century manz!!! They beta haf shipment for it soon lehz....

Shall be goin back home to rest today... still kinda tired n slpy sia... hmmm.... tink this is gonna be my shortest entry since i started blogging... but then again tis wld either mean tt life has been boring for me so far OR life's been good towards me... no headaches, ups & downs, problems, anger...... Hmmm.... U decide lor...

0 comments: