Tuesday, October 28, 2003

~.~.~ ToUcHed bEyoNd WoRds ~.~.~

Went thru the day rather well... nothing extraordinary happened... kinda peaceful though it seemed draggy... weather was great for stayin in bed... had to drag myself out of bed this morning... was supposed to slpy earli last nite but was on the line with my Ge! Kekeke... tt joker called me ard 11+ n we talked until almost 2am! Hmmm... lucky him since he was workin in the aftnoon today.... Was talkin with an off-mode brain... haha... wonder if i said anything i shldnt. Wat he told me immediately got me up n alert... Wahaha... our fren here is leaving for the States on 12 Dec sia... gonna be away for 2 whole yrs... hmm... sure m gonna miss him n his nonsense... kekeke... Anyway this wasnt the news tt made me sit up.

Was like happily yaking away or rather he was the 1 who did the yaking la... kekeke... asked how i was, if i met anyone i liked recently, yada yada yada.... when he said smething which i cant recall wat now tt made me ask him so when r u gonna get married huh? n He said soon... hmmm... being kpo as usual, me started talkin to myself n i was like eeehhhh.... u leavin on 12 Dec rite???? Den it dawned upon me...... Hahah.... So me asked him how soon is yr soon ah?? I guess he knew tt tis was coming.... cos he was like arrgghhh.... N he was like rattling end november! Wahaha.... m awake liaos... kekeke... suddenly got energetic n all n was like huh?!! Wat?! End November? PiaNgz eh!!! N u weren't gonna tell me ah?! How can... pestered him to tell me more but he kept brushin the topis off... wakaka... smeone forced to commit liaos si boh? Hahaha....

Anyway it was great news la... Reali happy for him... though he's kinda hua... hope he chges aft marriage n not get worse since he'd be gone for 2 yrs.... Ha! 2 Bloody yrs alone man! Who noes wat he cld get up to... hmmm.... Was kinda sweet n nice to me last nite... seem diff when we talked... hmm... had tt gentleness in him fr the way he spoke which i neva knew existed in the first place.... Hard to describe la... He usually isnt like tt... always suaning me wheneva he cld... kekek... kinda like the new him... hehehe....

Enaf abt him oredi... anyway was goin abt doin my work as usual... been bz smsin at the same time... this lawrence n my didi ah... simply too free today sia... *siGhz* Haf been getting disconnected from ICQ the whole day... Damn it.. tt bloody web-based ICQ is seriously gettin on my nerve sia. Evy now n den i get d/c.... *HmPf!!!* me no get to talk to YH online... StupiAk!!

Talkin abt this fella.... it brings me to the topic of today.... kekeke.... Touched Beyond Words.... Was busy composing my reply regardin the revamp of a website n was like checkin my account to c if i encountered the same problem. Meddling ard with my email account when i spotted an email from YH... wakakaka.... Jus the subject of the email made me smile liaos... kekeke... went on to dwnload the powerpoint attachment n WALA!!!!! Wat popped up next reali made me feel so touched beyond words man... Heee.... reali dunno wat to say... kept smiling to myself... heheh.... reali m so touched wor... even my ex didnt do such thing for me sia....

Kekeke.... jus the tot of it makes me smile constantly.... Roro was like Awww.... so touched ah? got cry or not? eh eh eh.... hahaha.... Luckily it hasnt reached tt level yet sia... hehe... but m reali happy to receive wat he sent.... Kekeke.... Tankiew u ya baby.... Heee.... but u got my surname kinda mixed up wor... but its ok la... Kekek... Reali reali touched tt u did tt.... me saved the attachment.... Jus in case...

0 comments: