Tuesday, October 14, 2003

....I'M bROKe....

*siGhz* Another day at work... another day being pathetically broke... cannot tahan manz... counting down to tmw... cos its gonna be payday.. kekeke... yippy... a short moment of happiness den me gonna be broke again.. piangz with the load of bills n all... i tink i can jus faint....

Was talkin to YH as usual last nite... n he was like we slp earli today ok? Wan u to haf enaf of rest... ok lor... was supposed to end earlier then usual but it dragged on... kekek.. to wat time i oso dunno... but it wasnt tt late as compared to the other days lor... hmmm... time always passes so fast when im talkin to him manz... sianz la *hmpf!!* Dun feel like ending the call lehz... seems like theres always so much to talk abt... *sigh* oh well.....

Hmm... came back to work n had almost 20 over follow-ups waiting... sianzation man... *sigh* plus the weather didnt make my day any beta... Was so coolin n raining when i woke up... shiok to stay in bed... the idea of me takin another day of urgent leave was extremely tempting manz... hahah.... but before the idea cld even solidify in my brain... smeone kept buzzin in my ear to get up n go get ready for work liaos... who i wont mention lor... heee...

Was kinda late today... thanks to the weather... roro cldnt get any cab so she reached even later den myself... April was oso waiting for cab when i reached ofc... hehe... msged roro n told her not to worry... kakak... Jymo den said tt april msged him n said tt she wld be talkin half day urgent leave... kekeke... if i was her i wld haf taken the whole day... heee... lunch was as usual.. din haf lunch since me ate breakfast... ekeke... so hungry manz... din haf dinner last nite wor... almost fainted from hunger.... hahah... ya rite as if... still haf much surplus to sustain consciousness...

Anyway the plc is kinda quiet since my darlin took urgent leave today... Wei u wanna take turns with me is it darlin? kekeke... so bored... dunno wat else to do manz... my didi msged me again... hmm... talkin abt didis... my gege's been behavin kinda weird... was online n talkin to him last nite n he was like not his usual self... didnt wan me to call him gege wor... said tt i neva did call him tt when i was talkin to him but den again he din call me meimei oso mahz... hmmm... wats wrong lehz? *wonders*

M chattin to YH n another fren over ICQ... kekeke... was like tellin him tt roro scratchin all over cos the mosquitoes bit her durin lunch time n he was like haha....luv bite? n i was like wat love bite la... mosquito bite la..hahaha... y u like to haf many love bites ah? hahaha.... Goodness... roro keeps scratchin herself... c oredi i feel itchy oso... nw she's say her mouth oso feelin itchy... alamak... :S This cuckoo can still come n tell me kiss her lah...haha... eh pls hor me not into lesbo thingy hor... if i m... den sayonara to u liaos... wahaha... Was sayin tt he has squitoes bite on his leg...haha.. n i was like eeee.... maybe smelly lor... haahaha.... oops~~~

Anyway continued chattin n he was like askin if i was goin home tonite n i was like dun go home den go where? yr hme ah? kekek... yeah goin home... told my mum tt me b back for dinner n he said u wana come to my hse?keke.... i think my mum will strangle u as in interviewing u lor... *piangz* violent sia.... hehehe... said tt his mum actually asked his brother's gf to go to her room n chat... wahlauz.. in the end, his sis n my bro went in oso... goodness... so stressful... like interrogation session... kekeke...

Tink today's gonna be a peaceful day... kekek... hope to rest earli n wake up earli tmw... haf to run sme errands b4 comin to ofc.. ekeke... Yippy... cant wait for tmw to come... den the hole in my pocket wld be slightly sealed for a few days b4 it starts to tear again... hahaha... was smokin earlier on n we were like planning to go out for a long lunch tmw... wakaka... Gloria's on maternity leave n April's gonna be on course for the next 1.5 days... YiPpY!!! Hahaha.... plus its payday... la la la...


EH EH!!! Can wear jeans liaos... wahaha... tink tts wat me gonne be weraing tmw... Heee... tis roro ah... piangz eh i was like Oei!!! n was like mouthing the sentence tmw we can wear jeans... n she started laffin n said u noe wat i heard? n i was like yeah? n she said she tot she heard tmw wanna eat shit? *PIANGZ* EH WOMAN!!! Wake up liaos la... aiYoz... u ah... I can faint manz...

0 comments: