Wednesday, October 01, 2003

WhAt a DaY TiS hAs BeEn.....

Started doin emails the moment we came up... evything was fine @ first but the more i did the moodier i got... came to a point where i was easilt agitated n irritated... to make things worse the bloody stupid reminder thingy for ONYX kept poppin up... TT reali got me on my nerves manz... DaMn! Was checked my Q when i received smething fr Asrul. Tt bloody idiot was the culprit who triggered my irriated n pissed mood! The sucker cldnt even read n check who escalated the damn thing to him n jus bcos i was the 1st one who escalated the incident to to aother dept, he conveniently escalated it back to me informin me tt i shldnt be sendng it to his side as they dun do recon... blardy fuck! Cldnt he check the audit log?! If onli he did den he wld noe tt the one who escalated it wrongly to their side was sme bimbo fr hotline... wat a prick!!! Tt reali spoilt my mood manz....

Did more wk n ended up being more pissed... arGh! Cant stand these blardy mood swings manz... gettin out of hand.... jus the slightest thing can trigger it... This sickening PT beta not get me on my nerves the next few days manz... Tink i shld jus totally avoid lookin at her direction since the sight n sound of her onli gets me all agitated... Stupid hag! Beh TahAn maNz!!!!

Received a msg fr my didi sayin tt he dislocated his shoulder n tt it wasnt the 1st time!! I was like alamak... how come n all n he was like sayin he didnt noe how he dislocared it n tt he onli had fever the day before n felt alittle pain... Aiyoz... this boy ah... terrible manz... *SiGhZ* told me tt he's at the clinic n had to wear a mask cos he was hafin fever n tt evy1 was like lookin at him n he felt so paisay! haha... wat he said next made me wanna laff even more... he said tt the moment he went in to c the doc, the doc told him tt he was wearing the mask wrongly... feel so bad.... hehe... i was like now u noe y evyone was like lookin at u lor... kekek... " Beta take care wor didi.... "

Received a msg fr Garry.... happened to be on UL cos his mum was sick.. but she's feelin beta now... hmm.... asked me y his PC gets hanged each time he visits my blog... i was like no ah... haf mehz... hmm.... i dun encounter it lehz... "Anyone else's PC gets hang? Must let me noe hor..." He was like sayin so u njoy talkin to yr fren evy nite nowadays rite? Dunno how to describe my feelin at tt moment... din noe whether to feel irritated with him hurt or wat oso... *HmPf!!* Told him to re-read wat i said aft tt since he cldnt quite get wat i meant... n he was like cant... PC hang liao... ArgH! Told him tt he shld read evything b4 makin any comments... dunno y but i was rather pissed... haiz... terrible la...

Was supposed to go for lunch n all but cos of all tt happened it sort of like spoilt my mood... was deciding whether to go or not n of all person... my darlin had to get me on my nerves by shakin my chair... aiyoz... normally im fine with tt n wont get irritated or wat... but i guess evything sort of like built up n this time it reached the peaked of evything! Bcame seriously moody n all... face oso so black... damn! "Sorrie ah Darlin... Hope i didnt get u on yr nerve as well since all of our aunties are visiting at the same time...."

Den HH called n we talked for jus a short while since he had to go back to wk... hmm... msged my did n Garry on n off oso... I guess my mood sort of got beta from den on... kinda cooled off oredi... kekeke... but it got even beta when Gloria left ofc for a meetin den her check-up or smething... cldnt reali hear wat she said... but who bothers... the most impt thing is tt she wont be in ofc for the rest of the day liaos... Hahah... YiPpY!!!!

0 comments: