Wednesday, October 29, 2003

...:: MiD-WeEk LiAoz ::...

Started wk at 8 today. Tot tt i'd be so late but heng me reached ofc in time... kekek... most of us leaving ofc at 5.30pm except for the princess... Hahaha... YiPpy! Finally can go n buy my jeans n collect my eyelash curler later liao... Hee... Been waiting for like so long manz... haha... meetin Eugenie at Cityhall n zhi's supposed to call when she reaches Bugis later....

Hmmm.... been receiving a few msgs aft I've fallen aslp off late... dunno y manz... piangz the moment me zoom into dreamland onli me lost liaos... onli read the msgs when i wake up in the morning... Tt L person had been msgin me the whole of yesterday sia... piangz... like non-stop manz... Beh TahAn! So full of his crap n nonsense as usual... Smetimes refuse to reply to his msgs but it gets worst... Watched Kill Bill at home again last nite... kekeke... so stupid... *siGhz* msged YH for awhile.. since he was playin his guitar, told him to go practice n to msg me later....

Garry msged me too... happy yet not tt happy.... hmmm.... dunno la... Anyway, he seemed normal as in like things btw us sort of went back to wat it was like b4.... the way he msgs me n all.... the concern n care felt was like genuine.... after awhile he was like u miss me nt? Told him wat diff wld it make even if i did or didnt.... at first he didnt get wat i meant but den he sort of understood almost immediately.... n said ok fine i get wat u mean. dun talk abt it liaos.... tink me go n slp oredi.... *SiGh* As usual... i sort of expected it.... wat to do... Guys ma... they're all the same.... this is their way of escapin n to tell u tt they dun wanna talk abt it n tt the matters closed. So typical!!

Anyway, me continued watching Kill Bill until YH called me on my hp.... ended up talkin to him while watching the show... each time i laughed or made some noise he would go huh? wat happen? Y? Den jus when i was abt to tell him wat happened he would like cut me off n go erm.. ok nvm... dun need to tell me... stupid creep... *HmPf!!* Ask me y n when i try to xplain he cut me off... Moronic sia. But alrite la... Heee....

Talked for awhile n mentioned abt the email he sent me.... thanked him n all... told him how touched i felt... yada yada yada.... den he was like askin me if i counted the no. of stars... hehe... Oops! Told him tt me didnt den guessed it rite lor... Kakak.... Said he did it from scratch n all... took him sometime to complete it... hee.... tis moron even bluffed me smetime back tt he was doin smethings for his ofc presentation! But actuali he was busy doin wat he sent me.... kekekek.... Bluffer!! Nvm... let u off this once.... Hee....

Nothing much to do nw... vol. low.... n its onli wed... *SiGhz* Its kinda cold n quiet today... wat with Chitra leaving earlier this morning... tt woman was like coughin n coughin the whole time manz.... Jialatz... told her to go off n c a doc b4 it gets worst.... In the end, she left, saw the doc n was given 2 days MC cos she had bronchitis.... Piangz eh! C la.... argh... smemore can tell us during breakfast tt she might wait n c the doc onli during the weekend... Goodness!!! Smetimes reali gotta scream at her sia.... Hmmm.... Tink me shall jus laze ard until 5.30pm b4 heading for Cityhall....

0 comments: