Monday, October 20, 2003

~~~ ToTaLLy DrAiNeD ~~~

So shack sia.... The weekend came n passed so fast... Went to the wake last nite ard 8.30pm n was like stranded there until this morning... wahlauz eh... By the time I came home n settled in bed I had like less than a few hours of slp... Goodness... Ting I had less than 5 hrs of slp the pass 2 days sia.. Extremely shack ahhhhh..... Somebody save me.... ahaha... siaoz...

Cldnt wake up this morning so took an hour time-off in the morning. Came to ofc abt 9.30am den went dwn with Roro, Anja n my Darlin for breakfast n came back up abt 10.30... started done sme wk n was like so blur... My brains not functioning sia... Takes like foreva to do a simple thing... aiyoz... So slow... Feel so malfunctioned... haha... My darlin was like a bloomin bullet train... Hit over 40 when it wasn't even 12... Told her to slow down cos me to zombified to do much... Sickening stats kept raising... It still is even now... *siGhz* Stats is like above 400 now! Heck la......

Jus came back from the stupid comm session... Ting I must hap crossed my fingers the wrong way... Or maybe I shld hap oso crossed my toes.... *HmpF* Wat I dread most is back to haunt me.... I've gotta shift back to SPC smewhere in Jan or Feb liaos... Damn! On top of tt, we're gonna change manager again... Goodness... Since I joined, I've like chged 2 Directors n mangers each..... With this re-org, it's the 3rd time im chgin both again... Damn... Dunne where we're gonna be seated smemore... Damn... hap this feelin tt its gonna be in the midst with those pple fr call centre.... sianz la... ArGh!!!

Totally no mood to do anything at this moment... Ting my brain sort of shut down n Neva got re-booted since yesterday.... M prayin tt papa's gotta wk late today or at least hap sme last min case or smething like tt... Heard from mummy tt we might be goin for the wake tonite if he's home since tonite's the last nite.... Aiyoz... *behaves like a brat* I dun wanna go la.... I dun wan dun wan dun wan.... Shall msg mummy later to check n tink of a back-up plan or excuse not to go... wahaha....

So lazy to come to wk tmw sia... How how how... aiyoz... I feel sick oredi.... hahah... Can I take MC or not? Aiyoz... Neva felt so tempted to take MC at all lehz... But but...... I shall resist... kekek... its a short week... I can make it... heee.... Shall save theMC for another time... haha.... Goodness another 2 hrs before I can go home... I wan my pillow.... Bolster.... Bed.... aaaahhhhh..... Sssooooo SHIOK!!!! Cham la... Cant believe im startin to whine!!! Dunno when was the last time I did......

0 comments: