Thursday, October 09, 2003

TiReD.....

Slept kinda late last nite.... cldnt reali wake up tis morning... though was up at 7am, i ended lazin in bed until almost 7.50am!!! Heee... cannot take it manz... if it rained this morning, i tink i wld be even lazier to come to wk... *pEngz* Simply to slpy to drag myself to the toilet... Reached ofc abt 10min late... but m not tt bothered... kinda laxed now tt Gloria's not ard... hmmm... but then again even when she was ard we were neva on the dot... haha...

Nothing much happened the nite b4... forgot tt mummy wasnt goin to be cookin dinner as she had sme sort of gatherin with her ex-colleagues at Copthorn... is this how u spell it?? oh wateva... Anyway, we had to wait for Van to come home fr school b4 we even had anything to eat... *siGhz* Luckily i wasnt hungry at all or else she wld haf gotten it from me good when she came home... hee... waited n waited n finally she came home with Felicia... wahlauz tt girl is reali tall manz... feel like a dwarf standing next to her... not tt im tt short or wat la... but seriously lor she's even taller than Eugenie... HnG!

Sara n myself was like wahsay finally u're back ah... but guess wat?? She hasnt gone to buy dinner yet!!! Alamak.... tt woman ah... i can reali kill her manz... can be bothered to come home n change first den go ouot again to get dinner... aiyoz... had to wait again... We were jus to lazy to go out n get our own dinner so cant complain so much oso la... hehe... waited n waited again for her to get dinner for us... finally came home after like light years later... cant blame her la... short legged pple cant walk tt fast mahz... haha... wahlauz... she's gonna kill me for tt when he reads this manz... kekek...

Msged Garry earlier n got a one-word reply from him... Wat the %$&$... wasnt expecting such a reply to my msg... *hMpF!!* Gave me the impression tt he cldn't even be bothered to reply back n onli did so for the sake of it... damn it... replied back n haf not heard from him since... even until nw... Bz again? I presume so la... Was lazin in front of the tv when YH msged me... replied him but it took him awhile b4 replyin back... wats with pple takin so long to reply to a msg huh? Damn! Gettin impatient manz... was kinda irritated so replied in a rather hostile manner... aiyoz... sorrie hor... cant help it when im irritated or angry lehz... Said tt he was at the arcade n tt his fren was playin games... Guys... man... still boys to me... cant stop playin no matter how old they r... *sigh* Tink me losing it again manz... Help Jymoz.... When's our next getaway ah??? Soon? Wahaha...

Damn... my darlin jus told me tt somethings wrong with blogger again! Alamak... yesterday oso lehz.... Smething beta not screw up mine manz.... or else me no stamina to go re-do all these lehz...

Anyway... was almost dozing off when my blardy hp rang... stone stone me went to answer the call without makin sure i knew who it was... aiyoz... BIG mistake... 1 of my irc frenz called... *sighz* neva spoken to him b4.... erm... i tink haf la but for a very short while as i was bz lor... Bo pianz no excuse not to talk now... brain was still stoned to cock up an excuse smemore... hMmmm..... told him tt i'd call him... siong manz if continue talkin n my mobile... Turned out tt Andrew was rather ok... *heNgz* Rather ang mo pai smemore.... thruout the whole time, we were like talkin only in English.. which suited me jus fine... hehe... talkin to him kinda reminds me of Joel... y? cos they sort of sound alike in certain ways... the way they speak n also cos he's younger than me... hee...

YH called while i was talkin to him.... finally manz... been like waiting for ages oredi... so boring... every wed gotta wait n wait since he had guitar lessons... worse if i haf nothing to do... been hafin to wait rather frequent off late... whether its for a msg reply, a phone call, smeone or wateva.... sickening lehz... m waiting now for smeone to either msg or call me.... wonder how long it'll be until i hear fr him again... haven been talkin to him for awhile oredi.... wonder wats goin on... Anyway... talked to Yh for awhile since he was walkin back him... den he said he'd call me when he got home so i said ok lor... wait again... *SiGHz* Ended the call with Andrew shortly after...

Decided to go up to my room since there was nothing to do dwnstairs... YH called me aft awhile... haha... tt dodo ah actuali sent the msg to my home number instead of mobile... sotong!! kekeke... heng me answered the call manz... kekeke... my didi started msgin me while i was talkin to YH... aiyoz... tt boy ah... kekek... can be quite adorable at times with the type of qns he ask me... haha... replied to him a few times den stopped since i cldnt quite concentrate.... Hee... sorrie ah didi.... noe u wont guai jie wan rite....

0 comments: