Friday, September 19, 2003

~~ TGiF ~~

Kekeke.... was kinda late toDay... As usual! goodness i tink evy1's gettin rich... all the cabbies were either on call or had sme1 in it! Was under the blardy sun for so long n this dumb army jeep kept driving pass my area! Ah PiNG Ge! How boring can tt Be?

Bumped in2 gorilla the 1st thing in the morning! Haiz... hw great can the start of today be like? started meddling with my comp den got inspired to make sme changes to it again! Hahah... :Þ~ daMn! Tink im hooked on this... hehe... buggin my darlin with this n tt n askin abt this n tt... hw to do tis... hw to do tt... hahaha.... tink i'm gonna be gettin on her nerve sooner than expected oredi... n its gonna be to the power of 2 since roro's also so into this thingy nw... hehehe....

Started changin the colors n all den i was like *tiNg* I KNOW wat i wanna add under my links oredi!!! Hahaha.... my links to interenet sms for all the service providers.... hahaha... and also to my iguana mobile acc.... kekek... :)

Darn... feelin kinda hungry nw lehz... wanna go dwn to get smething to drink. But... err... haven done a single darn email yet lehz... *siGhz* tink me beta get to it now... :P heheh...

0 comments: