Tuesday, September 23, 2003

*** JoKe oF tHe DaY ***

Came home n was hafin dinner when mummy stated talkin to me... kekek.... she was started to relay her encounter she had earlier on at Hougang Green n i was like shocked, surprised n cldnt stop laffin after hearing what she had said... :P

She was like goin there to get the charcoals for tmw when this young couple approached her n asked her for help. The bf was like auntie auntie can help me not? My mum was like y wat happen? N the guy was like my gf la... she's in pain now cos her inside is bleeding... can borrow $50 fr u or not? Jus then tt gf of his started bendin dwn n squattin n was like goin ah... oh... auntie pls help la... me reali pain... my mum was like since she in pain y u dun bring her to the doc upstairs... the guy was like cannot... her this pain must go to the one at Toa Payoh wan... n my mum was like gong gong like tt.... didnt catch the lie n said sorrie i cannot help u... i haf not enaf cash with me.... onli haf enaf to buy wat i need... hahaha.... den the ger was like auntie ah u haf Cash online or not? can draw? My mum was like sorrie dun haf.... Goodness! These pple actuali had the audacity to even suggest such a thing...

Den she was like u wan i can onli lend u $10. I was like Wat!? Alamak.... n my mum was ike wait... u listen first... so i continued with dinner.... she was like how to get my money back... den they guys as like i give u my address when ok i call u to return the money... my mum was like u beta give me yr contact nos instead... n guess wat? both said they didnt haf any telephone nor HP nos.? Oh PLS MANZ!!! Cant believe my mum was like so blurblock siaz.... Jus as the guy was writing his add... my mum was like tinkin aiya even if cant take back the $10 den take it as doint charity lor.... at tt moment i was like wat charity? If u feel so genourse u may wan to donate wateva excess u haf to me den... kekeke... :P

Anyway... jus den, this woman came towards them n shouted Hey u 2! wat r u both doin here still? n my mum was like auntie y? wat happened... den tt woman was like i lent these 2 $30! n they are still here...my mum was like aiyoz like tt u both must be up to smething... cheatin pple of their money... den she said no i wont help u... n quicky walked away... the moment she did, the guy started becomin hysterical n started shouting.... my mum was like alamak... beta quickly away! Thanks to tt woman she din get con.

Aiyoz... I was like mummy ah! How cld u be so naive n believe wat they say? SO obvious they were all out to con n cheat u of yr money lehz! Aiyoz... my sis was like alamak u cld haf called 999 or 995 or bring them up to the clinic or wateva mahz... n i was like anyway wat so special abt Toa Payoh tt they've gotta go there n onli there tt she cld be cured? N pls la... Toa Payoh Hospital no longer is there... where they wanna go? CLinic is it? Pengz manz... we all had a good laff n we were like mummy ah... pls la next time dun so blur n kena con... jus den the shots for crime watch came on air n van was like EH! Mummy u beta watch crime watch more often la... mayb it might help u... den u wont get conned so easily... Hahaha.... cannot take it manz... mummy mummy..... tsk tSk TSK... still can tell us to be careful when we go out n not to get conned n cheated by pple outside... haha... c la now... dunno whose the one who almost got cheated n conned... :P

0 comments: