Monday, September 29, 2003

...:: SmeLLy DaY : ( ::...

Hmm... started the day quite well... was in ofc earlier than usual even though me slpt quite late last nite since i was on the phone with one of my didis... :P went to punch card for roro n myself... hmm... so long no go punch oredi manz.. hahah.. anyway logged into my account n was kinda relieved tt i didnt haf tt much of a follow-up to do... thanks to my darlin who did my follow-up for me : ) *Thanks ah Darlin* Muahaha...

Went for breakfast as usual... came back up but didnt haf any mood to work manz... Evyone oso felt the same... received a msg fr Joel... Ha! Aft so long... i was like wah! U remembered tt i still exist ah? n he was like hehe... told him smething which i cldnt remember n he was like call u tonite? n told him nvm... kinda pissed... dunno y oso.. but at the same time glad tt he msged...

Started wk for awhile n den had to go for tt stupid briefing... Haiz... the moment i entered the room i was like damn.. tt choy was present... Goodness! Pity my nose manz... Tt Choy is reknowned for being the smelliest old fool i've come across. *pEngZ*

Briefing started n some of us started askin qns evy now n then... Tt jasmine ah can reali get on my nerve... speaks with tt china twang n didnt reali quite catch wat some of us were askin her... haiz... terrible manz... give up on her... Started to day-dream a little since it was too interesting... my inner sensor suddenly got turned on automatically... piangz eh... tt choy ah... polluted the whole bloody place with his aroma... wat a therapy manz... :s cannot tahan... was like pratically coverin my nose n all... haiz... still was able to smell!!! ArGh! Asked Jymo if he smelt wat i smelt n he was like yeah... wheres tt coming from? I was like who else? Damn it... the place is infested with smelly pple manz... den turned to chitra n gave her tt look n she was like ya i know wat u mean... hehe... :p showed me wat she n anja was writing n i was like haha.. even she oso noticed the smell ah... pity april n another girl who was sitting jus next to him manz... kekeke.... the girl was like tryin hard not to make it obvious when she covered her nose... hahaha.... cannot take it... came back n did sme stuffs den it was lunch time.. hahah... time reali flies... : )

Had lunch n as usual played daidi aft tt... den HH msged me... Hmm... asked him if tt attachment girl asked him out for lunch today or not n he was like ya went for lunch with her n a grp of other... den asked if she was the one who asked him for lunch n he was like ya den i asked sme others to join... i was like oh ok.. good lor... haf more things to tok hor... n he was like erm.. yalor jus talk n suan her lor... Piangz eh! can come n tell me smemore... hmmm.... i was like oh good lor.. now haf another person to talk to n suan oredi lor... so u noe who to find the next time.. make sure u get her home no. oso lehz... he can come n tell me onli haf her hp no. n she msgs me morning n stuffs like tt but complain n i was like y? den he said cos i din reply her... HnG! C! Told him b4 tt she likes him n all he still didnt believe... : ( *Now Do U Believe me???* Damn! This guy jus doesnt not when to stop... can come n tell me this n tt smemore... abit fed-up lehz... jealous? I oso dunno... maybe i guess... *siGhz*

Anyway came back up n realised tt i still had lots of stuffs to do... but as usual no mood to... *siGhz* who wld be manz... bored... sick... slpy... weather so shiok to slp... was abt to start raining... aaa... my bed... pillow... comforter... haiz... :s started doin abit of stuff when another of my didi msged me again.. this guy ah... kekek... can come n tell me he still hafin shootin practice until tmw... den shoot until shoot bird! Hahaha... cuckoo manz... HH msged me again n asked if i was jealous... alamak... he ah! *PeNgz* told him is it n asked him y? if he tot i wasnt den take take it tt i was jus jokin lor.. cuckoo fella can reply me no la.. i can sense tt u r lor so jus wanna confirm... wahlauz ehz! Confirm wat?! *HmPf!*

Anyway rushed thru to hit my benchmark so i cld start doin my own stuffs... finally managed to... hehe... as u can c... did sme minor changes... found the song i liked... kekeke... wonder if it can be heard or not... stupid PC in ofc cant hear lehz... Haiz... guess i'll jus haf to go back home to test it out..... Roro's startin to slp oredi... tink beta start packin to go home.. kekek... before she starts drooling... wahaha.... she's gonna kill me for sure when she sees this... kekek... :p

0 comments: