Tuesday, September 30, 2003

--= PeCeFuL =--

Came to wk earli today... :) msged roro to remind her to bring my stuff but tt ger replied tt she wasnt comin to work today... head headache cos slpt late last nite.. haiz... sianz... so tempted to not come oso... but wat the heck... since i'm all ready i'll jus go to wk n rot... :P hehe... its gonna be so peaceful without her ard... no one to bug me n grumble in my ears abt her hair liaos... yeAH!

Haha... msged my darlin to wait for me b4 goin dwn n she said ok n asked me not to be late since she's hungry... ahaha... told her i was leavin oredi... punched at 8.26am... came into ofc but the 3 maskerteers werent ard! *HmfP!!* :S still say ok jus nw...

Anyway msged chitra n at the same time rec'd a msg fr anja... said they jus reached dwnstairs n asked me to go dwn b4 april comes.. was like ok lor... hNg~~~ Turned on evything den went dwn.... kinda hot today... saw anja n i was like eh wat pants u wearin huh? Kekeke...tot she wore the same pants as me today... hehe... :P lucky not... haha... but wore abt the same color again today... ehehe... yesterday 2... ^5 manz anja! Haha... great minds tink alike...

Came back up n did our stupid emails again n surprisingly... ive hit the target we've set for today... wahaha... so haf all the time now to update my blog... gonna pester my darlin aft lunch oredi... :) *siGhz* when are we goin down.... alamak... inda hungry... waiting for this jimo whose been on the line since jus now manz... : ( *waiting....hungry... hurry ppplllllsssss..... faintin....*

0 comments: