Friday, September 19, 2003

..:: HoMe SwEeT HoMe ::..

Yeah!!! Im finally back home! :) Showing my sis my webbie BUT noe wat? Stupid me forgot the link! Hahah... :P Darn! Famish nw manz! Hmm... gonna touch here n there den gonna haf dinner!

Oh Ya! Ms Blur Sotong LEE was seriously Blur jus now manz.... Was asking her where she inserted n paste her code thingy when she did her tatty bear thingy n guess wat she told me? "Jus wrote down on the paper n paste it smewhere lor..." Wahlauz eh! I was like snoooked for a few seconds to tink thru wat she jus blirted out sia! Gave her tt sotong look as usual den asked her again n noe wat? She returned tt sotong look! So i asked her again n den daylight dawned on her n she went like OOo0o0oo0oo........... n started laffin again! Goodness man! Smeone pls tell me wat to do with our Ms Sotong PPplllsssss.....

K la.. me gonna eat liaos... n drink my soupy which smells like TOM YAM *slurp* YumMiEeee... Favourite manz.... kekek.... :)

0 comments: