Saturday, September 20, 2003

--== BBbrrrrr..... Kinda Cold today... ==--

Hmm.... *BuRp* Oops... jus finished lunch... Dunno wats gotten into me... I actuali woke uso earli on a sat!!! Goodness... tink my biological clock is seriously screwed smehow... Hmm... come to tink of it.... I was woken up by someone at 8am! Haha... who else but Joel called to wake me up. Den i was like "Wat time is it now?" n he was like "8am oredi wor... time to wake up." For a minute there i was like "HUH!!! 8am?!" Den i kinda reali opened my eyes! Suddenly subconsciously i was like "HeY! It's Sat today lehz!" n told him tt "Its' sat lehz my dear... I dun work on wkends.... " : Þ~~ kekeke.... Poor boy... he was like feelin so bad tt he actuali woke me up n kept on apologising.... Hahaha... : )

Heee.... im usually in bed at tis hr... but instead, here i m now.... haf tis feelin tt i'm gonna be lamenting on n on again.... keke.... oh ya... me chged my voicemail again... haha... :p

Decided to go take a look n c whose online in ICQ.... the nick ive always wanted to c was online... kind aglad to c him online but me changed my status to Invisible... haiz.... here he is online n i've always anticipated to c him online so tt we can catch up... but here i m on invisible mood... jus dun want to be talkin abt the same thing each time we chat.... he'll always be askin the same things n i'll be tellin him the same things n we'll end up arguing.... i jus dun understand y he can understand things.... or is it me? cant help to ponder.... : (

woke up n the 1st thing i did as usual was to check my hp. Hmm... rec'd 3 msgs wor! N 2 was fr the mischievious boy... kekek... :) replied him n was still kinda blur (as usual) so decided to go back to slp... den rec'd a reply... hmmm... n tis time it was fr HongHong... haha... :) told me tt his game was cancelled as the weather didnt look too good... hmm... suddenly it dawned upon me tt it was reali kinda dark gloomy and cosy in my room.... hmm... snuggled under my comforter n tried my darnest to go back to slp but cldnt... haiz... replied hong hong n aft awhile he said it felt shiok n wanna go zonk... so told him to go if he wanted to... so off to LaLa land he went again...

Gave up n slpin n decided to jus wake up n go haf lunch... :) so here i m now stuck in front the PC again... rec'd another sms fr the little monster tellin me tt it was lunch time. hmm... guess he's kinda late... me oredi ate.. haha... meddled here n there n started listening to my mp3s. Den my mum called.... even she was surprised tt i was up tis earli... kekeke.... den she asked if i was gonna go with sara to ToaPayoh... decided not to but den changed my mind since i didnt want to travel all the way there alone. Hate takin the bus... haiz... so told her tt i'd be meetin her there at 4... hope she doesnt dilly-dally... haiz... or i'll be there waiting....

*ti ti ti* rec'd a msg fr YiHong aka Hong Hong askin me for this addy.... was contemplating whether or not to gif it to him... hmm... decided to anyway.... cld be gd cld be bad... at least they'll noe wats on my mind n all.... since i'll be like sayin evything in here it'll be good too... den i wldnt haf to keep repeating myself to evyone tis way.... :) Like wat my darlin said it's easier to type n compared to writin... haf to agree with her on tt... hmmm... rec'd another msg fr HH... haiz.... "It's ok... No harm done... beta get more rest since u've not fully recovered... "

Finally sara's back home... at least there'll be some noise.... Kekeke.... :) paisay ah but u can reali be nosit at times.... cannot tahan lehz....hmmm.... *ti ti ti* kekek... my hp macham like hotline siaz... kekeke..... who is it tis time?..... Kekek... aww... smeone's being so sweet as usual.... haha... :) tink my hp's gonna be infested with ants n bees sooner or later.... hee...

Aiyoz.... kinda lazy to go ToaPayoh lehz.... *hmPf!* But at least its beta then stayin at home doin nothing la..... Hope chit chit msges me her new addy....

0 comments: