Saturday, September 20, 2003

...:: sLeepLeSs NiTe ::...

I'm freakin bored n I cant Zzz.... Nothing interestin on tv too! *SiGhZ* wat a way to spend my fri n the start of a sat... Seems so quite nw. COme to tink of it... its been kinda long since ive been online when im @ home. Hmmm.... lots of stuff circlin in my mind... guess tts jus me... tinking abt stuffs when i get real bored n dunno wat to do... : (

Got real boredi so decided to send a msg to sme pple... had to wait for awhile b4 i received their replies earlier on... *SiGhz* Cant help it la... wat can 1 expect on a fri? THE DAY to go out n relax...

Haf to admit tt i was kinda disappointed... or was i? when i read the replies... Reali dunno... kind of a mixed feelin... partial disappointment n a pinch of... hmm... boredom? I dunno how u explain tt kind of a feelin.... but...its a bit of evything i guess.... Its like my anticipations to be able to get someone or even anyone to talk to were all dashed! Damn! :S Evyone was like OUT!!! ArGh!

Although there were sort of constant replies from some... i was like aaahhh... y dun u jus go do yr stuff n njoy yrself... dun bother entertaining me la... i'll jus stay where i m n rot my way thru the nite n im sure over the weekend... *SiGhZ* Siansation manz.....

Hmm.... things sort of got beta aft i received a call from "Hong Hong"....keke... he'd msged me earlier sayin tt he was @ broadwalk drinking or is it boardwalk? Ah wayeva la huh. Kinda surprised tt he came home rather earli... I was like " Eh... u reach home oredi ah?" n he was like "Not reali la... walkin home now lor...." n i was like "OoOo... i C..." n he went like "Ya... kinda late oredi hw come u're nt aslp yet?" and i was like " It's fri lehz n its still earli n i cant slp lor..." den he went on like "Im walkin up the stairs to take the lift nw. C hw later aft i bath i call u or wat lor... but gota slp earli cos playin soccer tmw..." DaMn! Jus when i tot tt i wldnt be tt bored.... Anyway i was like "Like tt ah den beta dun call la.... go slp earlier beta..." n he was like " C hw lor.... later I msg u...."

Tt was like hrs ago n ive long known tt he's off in some LaLa land of his.... :S Hmmm.... So here i m now at blardy 3.14 in the morning still wide-awake n hafin nothing to do except bitchin to myself in here! ^$#%$& *siGhz* Hopeless la....

One's off in LaLa land n the other one's lost smewhere in space... who noes... mayb as far as... oh damn... wats tt place called? Argh... hafin a mental block now!!! Of all time! Errr.... its something Horizon... Alamak! Far Horizon? Damn they haf this movie which was recently aired on tv... ArGh.... Great Horizon? Ah Damn it! It's smething horizon la! *HmPf!!* Hmm... the wkends gonna be boring.... No plans with ZhiZhi yet even though she wont be workin tis sat...haiz... gonna be so bored... confirm can form cob-webs by the dozen liaos... Hmm... speakin of tt, it reminds me of mischievious Joel.... kekek.... he told me recently how spiders spun *err.... is tis the correct word? Oh wateva....* their web n y they neva eva got caught in their own ones! Kekek... enlightened! Haha.... oh well... tt noti boy's lost in space nw. But he'll be up in an hr or 2... poor him gotta go wk for the next 5 or is it 6 days, after a 5 days break! Hmmm.... : /

Aaa.... listenin to 1 of my fav song nw.... "All of my life... I haf been waiting for... All u gif to me... U open my eyes n showed me how to love unselfishly... ive dreamed of this a 1000 time b4 in my dreams i cldnt love u more i will gif u my heart until the end of time... u're all i need my love... my valentine.... " Hmmm... so romantic siaz... : )

Hee... Feelin kinda slpy wor... Drained my brain liaos... hahah... wateva tts left of it tt is.... : P~~ Wahsay! It's 3.36 liaos.... Tink me beta go switch off evything n lie in bed liaos.... (-.-)....zzZZzz.... Alamak... my hp jus rang... Damn! Gave me a shock manz!!! StUpiAk!!! My didi jus called me! Aiyoz... *toink*

0 comments: