Monday, September 29, 2003

~~~ FrUstRatEd ~~~

ArGH~~~ So frustrated manz... >:-( Stupid comp so slow it's gettin on my nerves! Damn it manz! Tried loggin in fr home n still i wasnt able to hear my background music... gettin so frustrated oredi... dunno wats wrong with this bloody thing now... *siGhz* Damn! Reali gettin on my nerves manz.... testin my patience... evything's jus not goin the way i wan it to... AiYoZzz! Nothing's on tv oso... *HaiZ...* Gotta find my darlin tmw at wk oredi... my blog-saver... wahaha... :P

It's so quiet at home today... sara's not home yet... van's sick... *Awww..... u beta take care ah....* papa's not been home since 3am yesterday.... mummy said he wont be back until tmw... m kinda used to him hardly being home nw.... even if n when he's at home it's usually not more than a day or 2... den off he goes to wk again... hmm... mummy's meddlin with smething in the kitchen n as usual the old man's sittin on his sofa... *SiGhz* so borin... worse than rottin...

Feelin kinda slpy now though... maybe cos me jus finished dinner... HH called me while i was on my way home... erm... called twice but din wanna ans the call... guess im still kinda sore with wat he msged me earlier today... dunno y oso... shldnt matter tt much actuali... but wat the heck! ArGH! feel like eatin orange... but lazy to go cut... tink i'll jus rot in front of the comp a little while more n c wat i can do abt things... so stupiak manz...

Tink i've to keep updatin my blog constantly liaos like my darlin... :P even during the wkends..... no matter wat... or else sme pple will bug me n ask me to update it... tink wat? story book or some serial is it? *siGhz* but in a way i guess its beta oso... or else by the time i update it on mon i wld haf forgotten most of wat i wanted to say oredi... hehe... :P Maybe few yrs dwn the road or by next yr i can us print evything n start to publish a book abt myself oredi... hahah... ya rite.. wishful tinking onli manz... always building sandcastles in the air... Come to tink of it.. its been smetimes since i did tt liaos... kekeke... still remember tt there were sme who used to call me a dreamer... hahah... :p

HH called me again jus now but i happened to be washin the dishes so didnt ans his call... haiz... :S Hmm... msged me shortly after... askin if i was angry n apologised... *siGhz* dunno whether to be angry with him or wat... im always like tis manz... can neva stay angry at smeone for too long unless im reali pissed off n all... esp those who easily gets me on my nerve n agitate me.... Haha... tts it... But tts rare nowadays compared to b4... esp. if tt smeone is smeone im fond of... hmmm... dunno good or bad at times... :( smetimes cant help to tink tt one wld be taken for granted bcos of minor things like tis... evyone gets complacent fr time to time... esp GUYS! Take things for granted... onli realise it's too late when they lose smething or smeone tt matters alot to them... wats the point of cryin over spilt milk? Onli when things happen den they regret... *hOpELesS*

Hmm.... so fast oredi 9+.... Might slp earlier today if nothing crops up last minute... gotta tink of wat to wear first wor... or else sure late again... hahah... actuali doesnt make any diff... keke... :P jus the tot of hafin to go to work makes me lazy n slpy oredi... gotta get lots of rest the next few days..... since me gonna be bz fr thur onwards... time reali flies man... bz for the weddin preparations n now its happenin on fri.... kinda excited though... hee... : )

0 comments: