Sunday, September 28, 2003

....I'M bROKe....

Got up earli this mornin to go to church... Haiz... they had sme children mass this since children's day is approaching... GoodnEss!! I swear i cld hear the screaming voices of children ringin in my head n ear-drums even after they left church! pIanGz cannot tahan manz... *HmPf!!!*

Anyway had spaghetti for lunch n after tt, i went to Compass point with my parents... goodness.... i bought another pair of shoes lehz! : ( Jialats la... Haiz... Last count i now haf 14 pairs... n i cant seem to stop buyin still... damn! :s Gotta remind myself not to buy anymore... but... but... i tink hard la...

Kekeke... came home abt 4 or so in the aftnoon n talked to HH... had dinner n watched 28days while doin manicure for my mum... contemplated whether or not to do mine but decided to do smewhere in the middle lof the week... hmm... show was ok.. but papa was like wat a stupid show... no head no tail... hmm... i guess sunday went on quite peacefully... Haiz... Joel hasnt msged or call me still though...

0 comments: