Friday, May 02, 2008

~*~*~ Tamy ~*~*~

Hehehe.... went to Earth Cafe around 1pm today to meet Serene... There was a Shihtzu Gathering too.... Finally metup with DS, Ela & Bluestasia... :) Saw doudou, MM, MT and Yuki... of cos there was Ebi and Emma as well... hehehe.... after tryin the tshirt size for toby n looking at the collar, Serene gave me the map of Chatuchak!! hahaha.... showerd me the place where i was supposed to go to get the tops... heheh.... i cant wait lor... Oh ya this pic was take by Zee.... Thanks Zee... :)



Anyway we left at about 2pm or slightly after cos we had to go to West Coast to see the MS puppies that I was gettin... hehehe... They were born on 21 February 2008 and there is a total of 5 pups... 3 girls and 2 boys... Daddy MS is pure white and mummy is Salt & Pepper like Toby but a much lighter shade... heard from the owner Josephine that she was actually quite dark... but her color lightened after she gave birth...

When we reached, daddy was barking non-stop at us that he had to be brought away... hehe... den Jo brought the pups down and left them in the pan... o0o0o... they looked so cute.... like all puppies do... Mummy came dwn next but when i started touchin her babies, she started barkin at me too and was brought away... so no chance to take pic of the parents... at this point I still had not decided if i wanted a male or female pup but wen i saw all of them... somehow 2 caught my eye... one was slightly darker n the other lighter... didnt knw if they were male or female...

I then decided to carry them to see what sex they were... heheh.... turned out that both were females lor... aiyoz... den Van carried another dark colored pup n it turned out to be a male... she kept askin me to get a male pup but smehow non caught my eye though they looked cute in their own way... each time i put them back dwn to play... i get confused which dark colored pup was the female tt i chose...

However, the lighter one reali left an impression... hehehe.... :P took some pics of them...



After much thought, I decided that since the 2 pups that caught my eyes were female and since the 1st one i carried was also a female, I decided that a female pup was what i would be gettin. Hehehe.... sorrie boys... no didi lo... now haf mei mei liao... hehe.... I told Jo that I would be gettin either one of the 2 female pups that I always end up carrying. I tink its a sign la...



Between them, somehow I'm more attracted to the whiter one on the right... hehehe.... beats me lor... my initial color i wanted was either Black & Silver or a darker salt & pepper lor... in the end i got attracted to a much lighter shade... hehehe.... i tink its got something to do with her eyes and lashes la... kena tian by them... hehehe.... and somehow i find that she has this very yang oh face n expression lor... hehehe... :)

I mass sms to Serene, Esther, Angie, Fionn and Elna telling them the good news~ hehehe... Fionn asked when I was bringing her home n if she and Mave could pop over after going to Joelle's plc on sat for Megan's Bb shower... I told of cos she could but that I had transport problem of bringing the pup home on sat... She was so nice wor... offered to bring Garry n me to Jo's plc to fetch her n bring her home.... Also will be bringin the crate to transport her home and 1 of Yoshiro's bed which they used when they were puppies... Thank you so much leh Fionn~ :)

N
ow that this was settled, next came the price that I was to pay for the pup.... discussed with Jo and she knew that I like 2 pups and countered offer me a price if I were to get 2 of her pups... hehehe.... purposely wan lor... though i was so tempted, I knew I couldnt afford lor... hehehe... after a few more sms-es, we finally came to an auspicious price :) Thanks Jo~ Heheh... I promise to update you on her progress n growth when she's with us hor... :)

Next came the name... previously when i asked Esther, she said if I took a boy, I should name him Towkay n if its a girl den Towkayneo. What the hell sia!! Hehehe... :Þ den Serene suggested Tabby which I felt rhymed with Toby but the name was more suited for a kitty leh... :) hehe... Winnie suggested Tassy which sounded nice... actuali I like Tazzy... but somehw... Tazzy doesnt seem rite... there was also, Tiffy, Trudy, Tracy and Trixy.

In the end after much discussion with the family n how the name should be spelt with Angie, I've decided to name her Tamy~ single m so that there's only 4 letters like Toby. Terry and Tommy each consist of 5 letters and the names of all 4 of them starts with T and ends with Y... :) I cant wait to bring her home on sat lor... heheh...

We went home to rest before fetching Sara after wk... while we were at home, the 3 boys were playing and as always, Tommy had to irritate either 1 of the korkors... *siGh* Give up on that small fella man~






After fetching Sara, we went to U-Petgamart to get some stuffs for Tamy... hehehe... also have to revise the number of tshirts that I'm pre-ordering from BKK now that I have her name... and I need to get her a dog tag soon... oso the registration n microchipping blah blah blah... :P These were what I bought for her...



After that we drove to Pasir Ris Park wanting to bring the boys there... but it was exceptionally packed... in the end we drove off to Punggol End... hehehe.... Wah scenary was nice... saw someone take wedding pics ard the lalangs... took a stroll dwn to see pple fish n yes we had some pics taken before leaving to go home for dinner... hehehe.... not too bad ah... but the boys were tired and attention span was short...





Jo is sending the pups for groomin in the morning... and she sms-ed me that someone was going to view the pups tmw... I have to remember to sms her n tell her that I wan the whiter female pup jus in case the pple who are going down to view tomorrow take a liking for her as well... I cant wait for Sat to come lor... hehehe.... :) Will definately take more pics of Tamy... Till den... :)

0 comments: