Friday, May 30, 2008

Sumptious Dinner!!!~

Supposed to start work at 8am but reached onli around 8.35am... die sia... =( Simply couldnt wake up this morning la... kept snoozing until overslpt lor... reached office and I quickly rushed to do the web orders sia... heng ah... on my turbo speed and managed to finish before 10am... heheh...

In my hurry, I forgot to bring my coach wristlet where i kept my ATM card and cash together with other stuffs lor... damn it... heng I had my LV wallet in the bag and there was cash there... or else ah i oso dunno how to pay the cabbie sia : The moment i woke up till now was like a mad rush man~ Called Garry to check if my wallet was on the computer table n good thing it was.

He also said that Tamy poo-ed and pee-ed so she's let out to play with Toby... good good... they are gettin along better now and everyday they play for at least 2hours or so... Daily routine... sleep... eat... poo... pee... play... eat and then sleep... Tamy is always looking for her korkor... she gets exceptionally anxious in the mornings when she sees him the moment they wake up, she will wait anxiously near the main door for him to come back from his walks and would follow him wherever he goes at home... :)


Mr Lee is on 2 days MC cos of a small infected lump on his upper back thigh... KNS~ the doc give 2 days MC jus for tt... when i was so sick he onli give me 1 day... Pui!!~ Spent the whole of yesterday playing his PS3. Hmm.... but today, he has to vacuum and mop the floor too cos my buddies are comin over to see Tamy tomorrow... :) And of cos Toby too....

Anyway the reason why I'm blogging now in the middle of the afternoon is because Mr Lee went marketing this morning and he MMSed me tonite's dinner menu when I was having lunch.... :D

1) Suan Hua fried with prawns and garlic

2) Steamed Chicken Thigh

3) Teochew Style steam Red Groupa



4) Carrot & Raddish Pork Ribs Soup



Wahsay!!! 4-course dinner ah... yummy!~ I'm so looking forward to dinner... hehehe... although I jus had lunch... hahahah.... =) Counting down to 5pm... Hehehe.... Also looking forward to tomorrow's gathering at my plc and for Sunday where we'll be goin to Earth Cafe and also back to Hougang for a BBQ :)

0 comments: