Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting Better :)

As usual, I went home and found a pleasant surprise from Tamy... she has learnt to pee n poo on her pee pad :) so far she's done it rite 2 consecutive days... let her out in the nite for awhile to play with Toby but as she was playing, she ran into the kitchen and went to pee on the pee pad :) Oo0o0o.... Clever girl... hehehe...




They both continued playing and as usual Tamy kept wanting to bite Toby... den she ran into the kitchen again and this time, she poo-ed.... but not on the pee pad in the toilet... hmm... made a mistake... she poo-ed in front of the washer dryer again... hmm... when she saw me coming she looked kinda scared cos she knew that she did it at the wrong plc... carried her to her pee pad n told her that she has to poo there...

Anyway we had dinner before I gave the both of them a bath... realised that Tamy oso doesnt like bathing... but unlike Toby, she keep moving n trying to find a way to run out. Hmm... : Another thing is that she only like very warm water when she baths... if its not warm or worse if its cool water, she will start yelping n growling... hahaha.... she is still scared of the hairdryer once we turn it on... but if we hold it from a far distance she sorts of lets us blow dry her fur. We also noticed that Tamy has grown bigger and slightly taller :)

Then it was Toby's turn to bath n he looks so clean white and fluffy :) hehehe... took pics of them on the camera... but forgot to bring the cable... will upload it when I can :) Tamy seems to have grown bigger n taaller now. She's also more stable when she walks. Anyway after preparing their stuff, we started packing our luggage for tomorrow... wahaha... finally the long awaited trip!

Well, I tink I better start work soon liao... hehehe... ending work at 4.30pm cos the whole company will be goin on the Singapore Flyer and dinner after that. Garry's takin 1/2 day to get the car from papa. Den he would go for his hair cut before finishing all the packing. He better remember everything since I written it down for him... :Þ

Den in the evening, he will be bringin the 2 kids and come fetch me at the Singapore Flyer before we send them to their respective borders :) Toby's goin to Florence's plc where he will be able to play with Charco and Cola, Tamy would be at Fionn's plc where Yoshi and Shiro is. So coincidental ah... both their names starts with F and both of them have a pair of male Schnauzers... hehehe... :)

I tink I will not have the time to blog until after I come back from BKK with all my shopping next week!~ Hahaha... I hope the both of them would behave well and hopefully Tamy remembers where she is supposed to pee n poo after she comes home from Fionn's plc. Oh ya! I have to remember to buy her pee pad when we get back cos we''re down with only 1 piece left *yiKEs* I am going to miss my babies so much... =S

0 comments: