Wednesday, April 30, 2008

~*~*~ Champions of the Amazing Race ~*~*~

The race that we had at work was a sweaty, tiring but funny one~ hahaha.... :) I think we all really enjoyed ourselves but the onli bad thing about the whole event was the HOT weather!!!! :( Wahlau I tink that tops everything... 2nd in place is the endless walking n running.... cos we were the last team to leave office... Imagine that...

We got stuck in the 1st stage which was the match quiz... goodness.... askin someone like me who is weak in maths to solve the qn lor... confirm die~ We almost had the qn solved by Angie but she forgot to add the no of leg that 7 girls had lor... chey~ of else we would have gone on to the next level earlier... hahaha....

Anyway the race was good cos once we left ofc, everything sort of fell in plc for us n it was a breeze... Oh ya... I almost forgot to mention that the last stage in office was the Bitter or Sweet choice we had to make!! We chose bitter... or more like I chose bitter and we had to eat 00% pure bitter chocolate... wahlau~ becos of that I almost haf a sore throat now... *pEngz*

Dinner was at Indulge at Grand Plaza Park Royal... the spread was not too bad la... but it wasnt the best either... I tink the food that I reali liked most was the Sashimi, Oyster and cold prawns... the rest was like so so onli lor... hmm... but ok la... embience wasnt too bad... there was a lounge next to where we were seated so music was all nite long... :) At the end, my team... Blur Blur was the Champion for the Amazing Race wor... woo hoo... sa ren you sa fu ah... heheh... Anyway, I'll leave the pics to speak for itself... :)



















We also celebrated Jasmine's and Cindy's birthday... Happy Birthday Girls!!~ The both of them are now happily enjoying themselves with their own respiective group of friends in Korea...


0 comments: