Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yikes... She's a Screamer!!!~

Wat a day it has been.... Slpt around 3+ this morning and got woken up by Tamy's screams around 8am or so!!! Aiyo... this girl ah... keeps whinning and whinning each time she wakes up from her slp leh... initially she'll start off soft den gradually she gets louder... when no one goes to her she gets even louder lor! Goodness! :(

In the end, I couldnt take it any longer so I dragged myself up and went to scold her... den after awhile I brought her out and she ran around the hse before followin me into the kitchen. I thought that she might be hungry so I prepared her breakfast for her... as I was at it, she pee-ed again on the same spot in front of the dryer lor... arrrgghhhh.... dunno how to go toilet wor... so I took the pee pad from her playpen and put it in front of the dryer hoping that she will pee on it the next time.

Made her breakie and as I was in the midst of preparation, Garry woke up and came to the kitchen and was surprised to see me makin her breakie liao... Once done, I carried her into her playpen and fed her... boy was she hungry... after tt we went back to bed... jus as I was about to doze off, she started her screamin again... aiyo... this time I made Garry go out and scold her. That kept her quiet for awhile onli... *siGh*

Without realising, it was almost 11am liao and my mum called to say that they were comin over... why? For the obvious reason la... my dad wanted to see Tamy... *hmpf* so we went dwnstairs to meet them and had brunch. Throughout our wait earlier, Tamy poo-ed twice and both times at the wrong spot! Aiyoz... smack her backside sia... heartache but bo pian... *siGh*

Fed the both of them before we went out... went to Simpang Bedok for dinner and den decided to go Ben & Jerry's at the Night Safari. When we reached Night Safari, it was only 7+ in the evening and the sky looked rather nice so took a few pic at the carpark... once we were in, we headed straight for Ben & Jerry's and reserved 2 tables... heheh... I finally got to eat my Strawberry Chessecake ice-cream lor... its been ages man~ even tabao 1 pint home =Þ




Anyway we left the place around 8+ and headed home. The minute we walked out of the lift and towards our unit.... we could hear Tamy's screams!!!! Aarrrggghhh..... Help!!! It was so loud lor... Alamak... wait our neighbours complain den ho say man!!! :( Jialat ah... I wasnt surprsied that she was whinning and all cos even when we are at home she does it when she doesnt see us... but the loudness was like fwah~ Can hear her so clearly lor... *cham* *cham* *cham* :(

The minute we walked into the house, her volume got louder... Aiyo!!! Reali ah... Poor Toby had to put up with her screams the whole while... he must be so tired cos he wont be able to nap which happens to be his favourite past time when we're not at home. In the end I settled down before takin her out of her playpan. Noticed that she didnt pee or poo inside again. The minute I took her out... she pee-ed in the kitchen again lor... *siGh* I could see that her anus was poppin out which meant that she wanted to poo. So I carried her into the toilet where I wanted her to learn that that's the plc for her to do her business.... but she ran out... :(

By then, her anus wasn't poppin anymore so we let her walk around and ran abit and den when we werent looking at her for less than a minute, she happily went into the 2nd bedroom and did her business there!!! Argh!!! This girl ah... the minute she was done, I carried her and spanked her backside and brought her to her pee pad which was still in the kitchen on the spot where she always pees on and told her that she had to poo there... beat her bottom again and I tink she knows that I was very angry cos she dared not walk away and simply sat there.... *hMpf*

Continued being angry with her as I cleaned up the mess and left her in the kitchen where she remained seated at the enterance without moving. After about 20min I told her to come out and initially she didnt wan to but after abit of coaxing, she slowly walked towards me. Den I started wipin her with J&J baby wipes to clean her for the day... played abit with her after that and she started following Toby around.

Tt boy is another headache... still doesnt want to play with her... but at least now he lets her play his toys. Gradually improving bah... managed to snap these rare shots of them together but its kinda blur cos Toby doesnt reali like her to be too near him but she likes being near Toby. We had to make it quick before he runs off again. Awww.... the pic on the right so loving ah... looks like she was kissing him but she was actually sniffin his neck... :)



Oh ya... another bad habit of hers is that she likes to bite our toes... either tt or she will nibble on Toby's ears or leg... like Tommy sia... *pEngz* I cant imagine what it'll be like when they finally get to meet each other. Well... got this shot of her lyin on my lap and hand before she fell aslp... looks angelic rite... but do not be deceived by that innocent face... she's a screamer in disguise... hiak hiak hiak... :)



Her naps are abit short and as I'm bloggin, she busy whinning and its gettin louder... I can hear her scratching the plastic that we use to line her playpen before puttin the clothe and pee pad on top of it... she must haf pushed the pee pad aside once again... hmm... have to go out soon to scold her again~

For now, we are thinking of leavin her in the kitchen when we go to work since she always pees there when we let her out and we'll fold the playpen and use it to block the entrance of the kitchen... at least there's some ventilation and wind this way... we'll have to see hw things work out and if its feasible this way. At least if she pees or poo, it's onli within the kitchen and common toilet. When we're at hm, after her short playtime with Toby, we will then put her in the playpan where she will slp. Hope this arrangement works out... or else we'll have to think of another solution... *yiKes*

0 comments: