Thursday, May 15, 2008

A change for the better??

Reached home around 5.40pm yesterday and as I was standing outside of the house, I was anticipating to go home to a messy and dirty playpen. To my surprise, when i opened the door, there wasnt much smell in the hsee and the minute i walked in, I turned to look into Tamy's playpen and found that there was only a few patches of pee on her pee pad!~ WoW!!! :) Boy was I surprised. she was sitting in her bed waiting for me. Had to take some pics of her "clean" playpen.

As usual, Toby greeted me at the door :) happy to see that we're home.... I walked to Tamy and there she was standing on her hind leg greetin me :) Played with her for awhile before I went to prepare her food and Toby's. Den I went to bring Toby for his walk. Came home and she was still obediently waiting in her playpen.... Fed the both of them and went to get ready for dinner... we were meeting his family to celebrate his dad's Birthday.

Anyway when I came out, she was finished makaning so decided to let her out for a short while... after playin around with Toby, she went into the toilet to poo on the pee pad... O0o0o.... clever girl :) Are all these signs of her changing for the better? Or it this temporary only? Hmm... time will tell but I reali hope that she's finally learnt where to pee n poo :)




When we came home after dinner, we realised that Tamy pooed twice in her playpen... on the pee pad... which is very good... but... she dragged her mattress n put it on top of her poo... Aarrgghh... didnt knw whether to laff or wat lor... *peNgz* on 1 hand she was clean n didnt reali mess up the plc... but on the other hand she dirtied her mattress and we had to wash it...

Anyway while Garry was cleaning up the mess she made, I cleaned her up and took some pics of her 1st dog tag that I made for her... this is temporary until she is microshipped and registered... den I will make new ones for her... heheh... 1 to match every collar that I bought for her... :)



I pray that today would be another good day for Tamy. That she would be a good girl and pee and poo at the correct place and that she would make a mess in her playpen :) Tonite is going to be a busy nite for me... I have to go home after work... and hope that there isnt any mess... bring Toby for his walk... prepare their food and feed them... have dinner... den I have to bath the both of them and thenpack our luggage for our trip liao. YippY!!~ The day that I have been waiting for is finally a day away :D hehehe...

Before that, Im looking forward to the Spore Flyer event tomorrow and also the dinner... Garry will be bringing T & T to come fetch me... and the gang at work will get to meet Tamy for the 1st time cos they didnt come for the gathering we had last week... den we haf to sent Tamy back to Fionn's plc and Toby will be goin to Florence's plc. There, he will haf Chaco and Cola for companion... I hope he gets along fine with them wor...

Hehehe... I cant wait to reach BKK... shop shop shop... eat eat eat... meet up with Alvin and Jo and Uncle Samutsakorn!! Heheheh... :) Cant wait to get myself to the pets section at Chatuchak and also Platinum and Naraya!!! Woo hoo... Bangkok here I come... :)

0 comments: