Friday, May 09, 2008

Preparation for tomorrow's gathering :)

Feeling so tired & sleepy... cos slpt superly late yesterday... hehehe.... was online and starting chatting with Serene... tellin her about the child gate and that we would be gettin it on Monday as they were short of 1 extension. I also told her that I wanna get some collars for Tamy... blah blah blah... end up I bought some of the new collars she had... heheh... :) From my buy, I realised that Tamy has like 5 pink collars in different shades and designs and 1 white blink name collar... =Þ

Aiyo... my darling Toby has only 4 collars lor... n of these, only 2 is new and 1 is bought from Serene... hahaha... :) I am goin to look out for nice collars for Toby :) Have to have the same number as Tamy... :Þ becos of the green collar, I had to order another dog tag for him. heheh... Thanks to Serene who shared this lobang with me... I've ordered another dog tag from the same site... heheh... I can't wait until after Tamy has been registered n issued with a license number. Den I can order dog tags for each of her collars. YiPPy~

These are the collars that the both of them will be having soon... Tamy has the pink one while Toby has the green one... hehehe... :)




This is another 1 of the pink collar that I got for Tamy... :)



I cant wait to come back and meet up with Serene and the others... den can pass their buys to them and I also can collect my collars n other barangs that I bought from her. Hopefully the dog tags that I've ordered comes in time. Den she can pass evything to me... heheh... :) I shall take pics of it and post all my buys den... :Þ


Well... work was the same. No mood to work as I was feelin slpy... heheh... anyway I received an sms from Alethea lor... she said that the hairstylist that I used to go to has a 1 yr old Male B&S MS and he wants to give him away... hmm... asked if i wanted... WTH~ if tell me 1 wk ago i confirm take lor... now I have Tamy liao how to take 1 more? If i take another I confirm dont want to have kids of my own liao lo... :Þ but... it's still 1 of my dreams to have at least 1 child...

Anyway told her I couldnt and as I was bored at work, I sms-ed the gang to ask if they wanted to join Zhi at my plc on the 31st of May as that is the 1st weekend where I'm free after coming back from BKK... hehehe... majority said that they could make it... so waiting for Grace, Roro & Sharon's confirmation. If evything goes as planned, we will meet up at my plc on that day. Den they can see Tamy before she grows bigger... I tink by then she would have grown liao... :)

After dinner, I gave Tamy a quick wash-up while Van brought Toby down for his walk and Garry went to the econ minimart to get our drink supplies. We'll be having guests tomorrow... both us and the 2 furries... :) heheh.... Mava & Fionn, Jessica, Shirley, Priya & Dinesh as well as ShuLynn would be coming over to see Tamy... they have all heard her screams but have yet to see her... Fionn would be bringin Yoshi and Shiro to play with Toby as well :) heheh...

I can't wait for tomorrow to come... Jessica will be here around 1pm and the others would start coming from 2pm onwards... 1st time Garry n myself will be havin other dogs apart from Terry coming to our plc to play with Toby... hehehe... even he has friends now... Since they are of the same breed, I hope they'll be able to get along... *fingers cross*

Since we'd be expecting guests, Toby also has to take a bath lor... hmm.... while bathing him, I noticed that his bumps on his back n neck are appearing again... dunno if its becos of the harness he's wearin or not cos the bumps happen to be where the harness would rest on him... hmm... after his bath applied the solution tt Dr Heng gave us the last time... hope it brings down the redness n bumps... if not, have to visit Dr Heng again lo.. :

Anyway after I was done with Toby, I asked Van to bring Tamy over... and amature me tried to get some shots of the both of them together on the ikea table that i use to groom them.... aiyo so hard to get both to do the same thing at the same time lor... hehehe... either 1 is lookin n the other is lookin else where.. or 1 of the smiles while the other sulks... *tsK* *tSk*At least these are the few that I managed to get... :) Notice that Tamy is smiling oso wor... for the 1st time!! :)



0 comments: