Sunday, May 25, 2008

~*~*~ Golden Wedding Anniversary ~*~*~

Today went by rather well... woke up rather earli this morning as I could hear Tamy's whinning. She has stopped whinning unneccesarily and only whins or barks when she is hungry or when we scold her... or more like when i scold her n she knows that I am not that angry. She also barks when she gets too excited playing with Toby :)

Anyway, I dragged myself up and went to see what the whinning was about... seemed like this little girl poo-ed and again she carried her bed n placed it onto her poo n sat on it... *siGh* tis girl ah... tis was how i started my day... cleaning poo n pee... seems like a routine for me now...

Continued updating my previous entry... believe it or not i started posting that entry since friday n only managed to finish it yesterday. All the pics takin so long to load... waited until i fell aslp lor... heheh... anyway as i was busy editin my entry, i went to SPC and started talkin to the usual kakis in the Shoutbox. Realised that Petfuze was having a sale due to the GSS.

Since I was goin to Suntec to collect some stuffs before heading for dinner, I decided to pop by to take a look at the shop. Managed to find the shop rather easily... they had quite a few cool stuffs... kinda like the beds but felt tt it could be rather hot for Toby and Tamy cos both of them are reali warm blooded. Took a look at the apparels and I ended up with 3 dresses for Tamy.



Then my itchy eyes went to see the collars and I saw 2 blink collars tt i kinda like... ended gettin the blue 1 for Toby. Hehe... his 1st blue collar... wanted to get the pink wan for Tamy but they didnt have a smaller one... as I recently bought quite a bit of stuffs for them, I decided to get the pink collar for her next month since there wasnt any discount for the collars. Hehehe...



As I was looking around the shop, I looked up and saw some pretty neat carriers... n there were 3 tt caught my eye as they look bigger than usual. Asked to see one of the carrier and found that it was big enaf to contain Toby in it... since I had to wait for a cab for almost an hour yesterday after bringin them to the vet, even though i called to make a bookin, I was tinkin whether it was advisable to get a carrier for Toby.



I thought it might be easier for us to get a cab if we had a carrier for both dogs. Furthermore, there was a 20% discount for tt particular carrier that i was getting so I thought it was kinda reasonable. At least with a carrier, we might be able to flag down cabs next time... n even if we made a booking, it would be easier for us to get a cab since both dogs would be in carriers. Tamy has this plastic box carrier that Fionn lent to us... so far she is still able to fit into this carrier as its quite big. We will wait till she outgrows this carrier before gettin a new carrier for her :)

So there, within a short span of less than 30 minutes, I got myself 5 items for Petfuze. The damage to my pocket amounted to about $143, which was kinda ok considering the number of items I bought. Hehehe.... once this was done, we carried everything and walked over to the Singapore Recreation Club where we were supposed to go to for dinner.

It was Ching Kay Kong and Chek Em Po's 50th Wedding Anniversary... wow!~ Not many are blessed to be together for that many years... in fact, it's the 1st time I'm attending someone's 50th Wedding Anniversary... hehehe... dinner was good... Evan and Ryan sat with us together with Koko Renni and Uncle Freddy...



The speech that Ching Kay Kong gave after the toast was a very touching and romantic one :) It was reali a waste that I didnt manage to delete pics on my cam or else I would have been able to record his touching speech. Somehow the speech that Ching Kay Kong gave brought tears to my eyes. How often do you see a couple still so lovin after 50 years of marriage? Not only did he thank evyone for attending the dinner celebration, he thanked his 3 sons, daughter-in-laws and grand children for teaching him to be humble and patient and most importantly he ended by thanking Chek Em Po for being his friend, his darling and companion for life. Awww.... the nite ended on a good note...

As usual while waiting to leave, we took more pics of ourselves... even in the lift and in the car on our way out of the carpark... hehehe... :)



0 comments: