Friday, May 30, 2008

My Darlings are FF - Fragrant & Fluffy =)

Went to get some JCO donuts after work for my buddies who are coming over tomorrow afternoon... good thing the storm stopped or else i wouldnt know how to leave office sia... had so many things to carry...

After gettin the donuts, I left to take the train with Angie and Priya. The train was exceptionally packed... so worried someone would jus smash into my donut box sia... hehe... tink i was more concerned abt my donuts than whether or nt those pple managed to get into the train or not.

When i reached YewTee, I msged to see if Toby had gone down and Garry said that he had... n to hurry home as he was cooking the last dish liao... which I knew was the fish... heheh... :) went home while the kids were hafin their meal... changed n played with them for awhile before i sat down to a sumptous spread...




After dinner, I gave Toby & Tamy a bath around 8pm and I jus finish about 20min ago... wahsay~ grooming time has more than doubled sia now that there are 2 of them... hehehe... anyway i used the LP brush on both of them jus now!!

Results of the LP Brush... BAGUS!!! I'm very happy with the results and how their fur looks like... even Garry was surprised on the effect it had on Toby... he commented that he looked very nice and both of them looks so fluffy... n I said of cos la... the brush how expensive u know... oops!~ hehehe... :)

Den he asked hw much n when i told him the price he didnt make much fuss... wahsay!! surprising ah.... den i was like sayin softly... i ordered another brush... heheh... n he asked y n i said this one slightly different... n he asked how much.... so i said slightly more expensive than the 1st one n im broke liao... hehehe... den he jus said broke liao but oredi buy... beta dun say so much ah... wait kena niam sia... :X

I like how the effect has on Toby's fur ard his legs... makes it look very fluffy n cylindrical... kekek... Anyway here is hw my darlings look after using the LP brush...




Both of them smell so nice now... n they both seem so tired... wth lor... all they did was stand n sit n stand n sit... i should be the I who is more tired lor... wahaha... caught some shots of them while they were both lazing around....






Both of them K.O liao... even Garry walked pass Toby n he's still soundly aslp lor... hahaha... :)

0 comments: