Monday, October 01, 2007

~*~*~ Monday Bluez ~*~*~

Woke up earli this morning and brought Toby down... wahsay! So much sai lor... kekeke... good thing is that we did not bump into any dogs this morning... aaahhh... peaceful walk... :) went home and bath for work... for the 1st time I didn't have to rush to prepare to go to work in the morning... kekeke... thank god I'm still working the 8.30am shift this week.


Reached ofc kinda earli so went to the mobile van to get bee hoon for myself and char siew pau for Angie... on my way in from the back enterence, I saw this cockroach on the floor next to the door... hehehe.. the minute I went in I told Zena that there was a cockroach at the back... den she can inform the rest. There are a few ladies in ofc who are terrified of these creatures... hehehe...

Nothing much happened in ofc today beside the fact that our Drag Queen Esther came back from her leave... voice still so sexy sia... hehehe.... did emails the whole day but jialatz i tink i was abt 4 or 5 emails short of hitting my quota for today... *siGh* can expect to receive a letter from my cash TL tmw liao... KNS! HmPf!! What the hell man! Not in her team oredi but still kena "report" to her the past 3 months... Damn it!

Anyway, Angie and me were talkin to Esther for quite a while... was supposed to go make tea but in the end got stuck there... talked abt her home n reno... so exciting... heheh... she's onli started but oredir dreading... come come esther employ me n Garry la... cheap cheap... charge u sista price onli... jus for you... hehehe...

After lunch, went back to the table and Chitra and Shulynn were busy playing with the bibble makin thingy... those old school kind of balloon blowing... kekeke... this Chitra as usual was making funny shapes out of it... and this time it was a bear...




As usual, I was fooling ard with my cam after work before leaving office and decided to take a pic of the 3 of us throught the red glass wall to see what kind of effect it would be like... kekek...




Took the train home with Esther today as she was meeting David and contractor somewhere in Clementi to discuss abt her house reno thingy... after she got off, msg Van and asked what she wanted to have for dinner. In the end we decided to meet at Lot 1. Since I was there before her, I walked around BHG and Watsons... Guess wat I saw there? Hehehe.... saw this dog tag lor... with names on it... and heng heng there was 1 with Toby's name printed on it and it was the last piece... kekeke... decided to get it for him... wanted to get 1 for Terry oso but they didnt have his name...



Anyway Van came and we went to Ajisen for dinner.... while having dinner, Sara msged Van and then said she suspects something is not right abt Papa... Hmmm.... only time can tell lor... Van called papa as Sara said he still wansn't home from work... hmm... tot he was onli supposed to go in for a few hours to clear his paper work?? How come end up staying so late lor... next time I see him must ask him... or beta ask mummy to ask him...

After awhile we decided to leave andVan went to foot the bill and I finally collected my card lor... piangz after so long sia... Think shall end here... goin to bath and then maybe watch I Now Pronounce You Chick & Larry... Jialatz... tmw I beta be able to wake up in time to bring Toby down for his walk lor... kekeke... and I also beta write my complain letter to TTSH tmw sia...

0 comments: