Tuesday, October 09, 2007

2nd Complaint Email to TTSH

Almost couldnt wake up this morning if it weren't for Garry who was calling out to me in pain... I think his back got injured when he was in reservist lor... =( Initially it was just aching but now it seems like it's worsen... the pain is from his tail bone area upwards... he said its like a needle poking him like tt... told him not to go to work n to see a doc... wanted to accompany him but he said he could still make it there by himself... *siGh* Before I left for work, I told him to call me the minute he's done seeing the doc.

Reached office slightly earlier so went to Raffles Medical to get coffee... dunno y I bought 2 cups for also lor... stupiak man... Anyway, I'm still waiting for the work allocation to come out... even though I know I have to do emails. Hehehe.... While waiting, I tot it would be better to get down to sending my complaint to TTSH 1st before I get too busy...

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: -= rAcHeL =-
To: patients_relations_services@ttsh.com.sg; career@ttsh.com.sg; lim_suet_wun@ttsh.com.sg; albert_tan@ttsh.com.sg; 75557@stomp.com.sg; stforum@sph.com.sg
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 8:31:51 AM
Subject: Re: Complaint on your Security Staff at the A&E Department


Dear Mr Lim Suet Wun & Mr Albert Tan,

After sending this email on 2 October 07, I received a call from Alan from Patients Relations Services on Wednesday (3 Oct) afternoon informing me that he has received my complaint and that he would be looking at my concerns before reverting to me with any updates intermittenly.

Unfortunately, I have yet to hear from him or anyone from your organisation till today. Is there no interim update? Is my complaint insignificant to your organisation that it is being swept under the carpet?

Am I supposed to sit around all day waiting for someone to take action on the issues that I've raised OR is there a need for something bigger to happen before any form of action is being implemented?

I am disgusted with the way things are being managed by your organisation and that I have to write in once again. Is there too much bureaucracy that nothing can be done? It is ridiculous and unacceptable for it to take almost a week for someone to address my concerns and feedback. Do you not have any service level in place? Such attitude from a big organisation is intolarable.

Rachel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m looking for females in uae for discreet connection

My web blog ... Ways to attract Women