Tuesday, October 30, 2007

:::-- Attack of the Flu Bug --:::

Symptoms of the flu virus started showing while i was at work on Friday but then it was kinda mild and I only had an irritated nose... Met garry at IMM for dinner n to get some stuffs... Had dinner at Fish & Co and Yippy!~ I bought my sweets too... hehehe...



The flu started getting worse on Sat after we arrived at Rasa Sentosa... by then, my throat felt sore, eyes started tearing and gradually by night time, my eyes became swollen like it always does whenever I'm down with flu... slowly my ears & nose got blocked and finally my taste bud gone...

Checked into our rooms and started unpacking... then went out to the balcony to c c look look and happened to see Lian Hoon, Eugene and Kaikai outside oso... took a pic of them...



Since we had a few hours to pass, the rest of the gang decided to go to the pool... so after much delay in the room trying to get kaikai in his trunks and applying sunblock on him, off we went to the pool...







Elrin's wedding was a smash... food was good... music and entertainment wasn't too bad either... took quite abit of photos on sat... there were tributes during the wedding for the husband and wife as well as for their parents... very nicely done... then came the big surprise for Elrin... Cheng Hwa took piano lessons for 5months without her knowing and played a piece for her accompanied by a montage done up especially for her... Aaawww.... so touching and romantic man....





Then when we were half way thru dinner, the lovely couple took over the dance floor with their salsa moves... they really looked good together... oh btw that's hw these lovebirds met... during salsa dancing... hehehe.... Anyway 1/2 way thru dinner we decided to go to the ladies and then we took a group photo....



After the dinner, the whole gang came up to my room and that's when we celebrated my bday!~ hehehe.... had mango cake from Bakerz Inn.... Yummy~~~



After changing into something comfy, Sharon, Thea, Zhi & Grace came back to my room and we had drinks while playing this bo liao dice game... hehehe.... finished more than 1/2 of the bottle of mixture in abt an hr or so... hehehe.... the last round was shared btw Grace and Zhi... who surprisingly improved her alcohol consumption quite abit... hehehe... practicing secretly ah.... hehehe... by then it was close to 2am and after we took these last few shots, we went to slp cos all of us couldnt make it liao...



Woke up at 8 for breakfast and after that they decided to head to the pool again... stopped by 1 of the shops to get floats for kaiKai...



While the rest of them went back to change, Garry n me heading back for our room... beh tahan man... the flu was killing me... was so tired that I fell aslp almost immediately and didnt wake up until 1.15pm.... die had to quickly bath and pack up cos we were checking out at 2pm... ehehe... after that we had a quick lunch at Tiong Bahru before heading home...

When we reached Hougang, mummy called and asked us to fetch them from the vet lor... Aiyo tot i could go hm and slp again but still had to make a detour... *siGh* turned out that Terry at an infection on his paw and since we were there, I jus asked the vet about the lump on tobys eyebrow area... vet said that it looks like a wart and asked to apply the cream that she would be giving and to monitor it to see if it goes down or nt...

Finally able to go home... the minute we reached hm, i went upstairs and slpt... piangz... couldnt breathe lor... got woken up by mummy around 7+ as we were hafin dinner at H.Green... while waiting for our orders, I went to see the doc as i didnt tink i could wait until the next day... oredi felt so hot n lethargic man.... *siGh* had to wait for about 30min before it was my turn...went back to eat my mee sway while waiting...

Went back to the clinic and waited for another 20min before it became my turn... doc took my temp and initally it read as 38 deg den he asked if i felt hot or not cos my face was so red and eyes oso blood shot and i told him that im feelin very hot and haf been drinking cold water but it didnt help... in the end he took my temp again tis time from my mouth... and it turned out that my fever was close to 40 deg lor.... *pEngz* gave me 2 days MC becos of the high fever... told me to drink lots of water and sleep... wah no problem ah... sleep sure can wan...

In the end, we packed evything and took a cab back home... reach CCK and was opening the letter box when this stupid auntie brought her silky out from the lift... immediately toby spotted tt silky and started strugglin in my arms and barking like a crazy dog... as I was disciplining him, that stupid auntie can still stand rooted to the ground with her dumbass silky lor... dunno how to walk away... still let her silky struggle towards us... is she stupid or is she stupid?!?!?

I turned and glared at her and at the same time as i was oredi so lethargic n sick i got irritated and started to scold toby more and clam his mouth shut with more force than i usually used... poor boy started whinning but i kept my hold on his snouth until he stopped... in the end he kept quite but i still kept scolding him as we made our way up in the lift... the moment we reached home, i put him down n made him sit in one corner.... tink he knows that im very angry cos he didnt dare move one bit...

Took a bath while garry started unpacking evything... then went to sleep.... for the 1st time with the windows open and only the fan.... no aircon as i couldnt breathe lor... *siGh* Slept the whole of monday and only woke up to eat den slpt back... After dinner, surprisingly, Mr Lee bath Toby for the 1st time.... hehehe... n i helped to clean his ears cos Mr Lee didnt know how to do it...

Jus woke up nt too long ago... but i tink Im gonna take a nap soon once the drowsiness from the medication starts... till tmw... when i get back to work...

0 comments: