Thursday, October 11, 2007

:::-- Tension Headache --:::

Didn't go to work today cos had migrain again! Been sometime since I had it... also my eye socket felt like something was poking into it lor... probably becos of the headache bah... so in the end msg my TL and told her that I wouldn't be going to work today.... there I was snoozing away when Esther called to ask if I wanted her to get beehoon from her plc... wahsay! I wan leh but me not going work lor.... miss the beehoon at her plc sia...

CY msged me later in the morning to ask if I changed lunch timing with anyone cos there was 1 drop call during lunch yesterday and I told her that I chged with Jean on Monday and told her that it's for the whole week. Apparently there must have been some miscom cos Jean changed her lunch time with LiMing for the rest of the week. Piangz!!*siGh* What to do What to do u tell me??? >:-S Whateva la... say so much oso like tt....

Went to see the doc and he said that I had tension headache and asked me not to stare at the comp for too long... I was like huh? Abit not possible cos my life revolves around the PC for more than 1/2 a day lor... if dun face PC means I wont be working... n if I do tt pple will tink I am too free at work with nothing to do... which is nothing new... jus bcos some of us tend to talk more or seem unstressed doesnt mean that we have nothin to do or no problems lor... diff pple haf diff ways of handling stress and problems but I can understand that there are people who dun understand this...

Doc then asked if I was allergic to any medicine and I said I was allergic to Diclophenic... and he was like Ic Ic what happens when u take tt medicine? I said that my eyes would swell up badly and I would look like a lionhead goldfish lor... den he laughed... but on a serious note... he said that if eyes swell means my allergic to that medicine was very bad and that I could have died if the dosage was stronger... WaH!! Didnt know that lor... All the other docs that I've seen never told me this... pHew!~

Anyway went to Lot 1 for lunch and went to Osim to enquire when I would get my bday voucher that would entitle me to 10% discount on their massage chairs and 20% discount on small items. The guy told me that I didnt have to wait for the letter... I just need to give them my I/C Number can liao... WaH!! Best man... On top of that there is a price reduction becos of Hari Raya...some sort of promo lor... but unadvertised... he was tellin us that the promo onli valid until tmw or the day after...

The OSIM iSymphonic was going for $4980 which was almost $1K cheaper... OSIM uSqueez was at $588 and OSIM uPapa was at $368.... And yes! we ended up buying all 3... but hold yr horses... the OSIM iSymphonic is for my Mother-in-law n not me.... :( sad sia... the OSIM iSymphonic is a gift from her 3 precious kids to her... alrite la I guess she's entitled to that lor. Next time if i were to ever have kids they better treat me like tt oso sia... Anyway getting the OSIM uSqueez and OSIM uPapa is sufficient for me la... at least for now la... hehehe...

While at the shop I tried the OSIM iSymphonic and it wasn't too bad la... but we still think going to a Spa would be best... heheh... more shiok la... ;) anyway the OSIM uSqueeze and OSIM uPapa is good enaf for me la... and the best part is that the sales guys actually delivered these items to us arouond 7+ lor... Really went the extra mile man! The OSIM iSymphonic would be sent to my brother-in-laws plc sometime next week since my parents-in-law are now staying with them... hehehe.... after dinner Mr Lee immediately fix up both items and I immediately sat down to try both... wahahha.... It's good!~ No more aching back and feet for me liao!!!

0 comments: