Thursday, October 25, 2007

~*~*~ 1st Wedding Dinner of the Week ~*~*~

At work but cant seem to concentrate much leh.... tired... sleepy.... *yAwNz* Started work at 7.30am yesterday somemore... Anyway, Esther helped me with my make-up after work and I lingered around until almost 6+ before leaving the office with Esther, Jasmine and Teresa... took the train with them and stopped at Newton where I was supposed to meet Sharon and Thea at 7.15pm though I was kinda earli and arrived at 7pm....

As usual, I had to wait for them.... In the end, even Zhi and Garry were able to meet us at the MRT Station lor... After everyone arrived, we made our way to Sheraton Towers where Eileen's dinner was held at... The ambience of the ballroom was nice... the stage looked not too bad oso... Bride looked pretty as usual... groom looked dashing... company around the table was marvelous as always.... but the food.... Hmmm.... not what i expected from Sheraton....

Took some pics of us last nite though not many... hehehe...



Anyway by the time i reached home it was almost midnite lor... took a bath and when i came out of the shower, my 2 boys were fast aslp liao lor... hehehe.... caught a shot of both of them before i went to bed... Wonder what Garry was praying for man... hehehe... Anyhow, I fell aslp the minute my head touched the pillow sia... Damn shack~


Somehow I woke up in the middle of the nite cos I was cramped at one side of the bed.... 1st time Mr Lee took up so much space on the bed and even slept onto my side lor... opened my eyes and saw his face on the pillow just next to my shoulder smemore *HmPf!~* I was too tired n didnt bother waking him up to move slightly aside...

Was soundly asleep and remembered dreaming that I was taking the train with Elna and we were walkin towards the last cabin... jus when we were in the middle of the 2nd last cabin, I saw 2 men arguin in the last cabin. Elna was still walkin towards me as she was a few steps away... When i reached the middle section of both cabin, a cute puppy ran towards me and I immediately sticked my leg out to prevent the puppy from running away... heheh... =Þ~

Jus when I removed my leg, the puppy continued running and I started to whistle to the puppy and surprisingly it turned and lookked at me and ran back to me... I then bent and started playing with the puppy and overheard 1 of the man saying that the puppy was a shitszu and the other said no it was a maltese... I looked at the puppy and obviously it was a M.Schnauzer lor... hahaha.... den jus as i was about to lift the puppy up and carry it in my arms, someone shook and woke me up lor... Damn it... it was Garry who was waking me up for work.... aaarrrggghhhh..... :(

0 comments: