Tuesday, October 16, 2007

.....After a long weekend.....

Went back to work after a long weekend... lots of stuffs to do.... almost couldnt hit my quota oso... lucky thing managed to hit jus in time to knock off... hahaha... or else tmw sure receive another email abut not hitting our targets.... Anyway enough about work... I must say the weekend went by rather well... did many stuffs and spent quite abit of money... *pEngz*

Went back to Hougang on Sunday.... received a call from my Sara in the morning asking if Garry knew where to go to repair the car tyre cos it got deflated... wahsay! On a sunday sia... hw to find... in the end, Garry asked Mark Joseph and he said that the Shell station just before going in to Sgoon Gardens should be open for 1/2 a day... Garry called and they said that they close at 2pm... piangz... rush liao mad lor... cos by then it was almost 12+ oredi...

Reached Hougang and saw the state of the tyre... condamn liao la... so flat it cant even roll lor... hahaha... if we drive to the petrol station the whole rim sure roll out... hahaha... in the end had to call papa's usual contact to come and tow the car to the mechanic... ehehe... while this was going on, i was bz cooking maggie mee since we havent had lunch yet... anyway the 2 monkeys made me search the bedroom for my present lor... So Hot! Initially they didnt give me much clue lor...

Damn! Search until so hot sia... hahaha... in the end they said that they hid the stuffs at one side of the room... piangz!~ Anyway the 1st item i found was a crumpler case... then followed by a towel set that had sheeps sown on it... n finally the last item found was my Havanas slippers... hehehe... so happened that the crumpler case and slippers were red in color lor... if the towel came in red i tink they would have bought it in that color for me as well.... Thanks ah guys!~




Anyway, koko and family as well as Makko and Kuku were comin over for dinner.... i was asking Mummy wat occasion it was cos it seemed like we were having a gathering... hehehe... Koko came around evening and the house started getting noisy... I was looking at Ryan and told him that his tshirt that he wore looked so familiar... then Van woke up from her nap and came downstairs and I was looking from one to the other and realised that they were wearing the same tshirt design in different tone... hahaha....



Shortly after that, kuku and makko arrived and kuku was shocked to see that papa had run down so much in less than 6 months since the last time they met... he kept asking if evything was alrite and stuffs like tt... told papa to take care and as usual he gave his "doctor" speech and remedies....

We were fooling around the whole time and realised that it was almost 7pm and yet the 2 dogs haven gone for their walk.. so while the older generation had dinner, we brought the 2 boys out for their walk.... came back just in time to haf dinner... just as we were preparing our plates and stuffs, chekchek Bobby and Chim Chim Nancy arrived...

WaHsAy!!! Reali gathering man... the house was so crowded and noisy... *tSk* *Tsk* long time since it was this noisy lor... anyway good oso la... prepare Nurul for the crowd during Xmas and CNY... told her that this was not even 1/4 of the crowd that would be coming during these 2 occasions...

During dinner, Evan & Ryan were like sapooing the dishes man... Ryan had like 4 rounds of rice serving!!~ Couldnt remember how many rounds Evan had... but they sapooed evything... hahaha... I salute them! As usual, we were fooling around in the study room again and of cos I had to take some candid shots!~ Hehehe....




We left Hougang close to 10pm partly bcos we couldnt get a cab and bcos Van couldnt decide whether to follow us home or not... heheh... scared that I psycho her into not going to school the nxt day as I need not go to work... kekek... yeah long weekend!~ Anyway she decided not to follow us home... so guai!~

Anyway way I woke up around 10+ on Monday cos needed to check with Sara wat time she was meeting me and then decide if I was going to meet mummy for lunch. As she could only meet me after 3pm, I decided not to meet mummy as I wouldnt know what to do in between while waiting for her to come... In the end, I left home ard 1+ to go to TCC to run some errands and then headed down to Cityhall... walked abit before Sara finally arrived... by that time the both of us were so famished that we decided to go down to the basement to see what there was to eat...

In the end, I decided to duck at my fav duck place... kekek... yummilicious.... ordered duck, claypot mushroom chicken, fried toufu and brocolli... hehehe... took a pic of what we had... but since the vege didnt come on time, we decided not to wait longer.... hehehe...



After lunch, we headed for MSQ as Sara was supposed to bring me to this shop where she and Van spent close to 400 in total... hahaha... tried a few top and 1 of the tops made me look like a bumble bee lor... *pEngz* tried the same tip in another color... looks nt bad but jus not me... cant get used to it sia... anyway, I ended buyin 2 tops and spent $80 in that shop...



After that we continued walking around and I decided to go Times to check if the book I wanted arrived.... Woo Hoo... it must be my lucky day cos someone on the waiting list didnt come to collect and the book was released for sale... hahaha... and guess who has it now.... la la la la...



Went to change the batt on Garry's watch... piangz had to wait for an hour sia... Sara was like "wah his watch so special need to use titanium batt or wat ah? Or the screws so hard to unscrew that they need to take an hour jus to change the batt?" Hahaha... while waiting we decided to go to haf ice-cream... hehehe.... yum yum... We waited for the sales person to call me as she said she would once the watch was ready for collection...

We waited close to 1.5hr and still they didnt call... in the end, I decided to jus to go back to the shop and collect it.... stupid sia... the lady that served us wasn't around... turned out that another guy was there... hmm... closing liao still swop shift ah? Anyway collected the watch and then we decided to take a cab back... brought Sara to the usual place where I always took cab from and she was nagging that there wasnt any cab... *siGh* I tink its jus her lor cos the minute she got into a cab that was dropping soneone off at MSQ, I managed to flag down a cab along the main road.... hahaha...

I guess the whole long weekend was good... bought quite a few things and reali enjoyed myself... only wished that it was permanent... hehehe... Garry was tellin me earlier today that his ex-colleague was recommending him a job and asked if he should apply for it... I was like go for it lor... No harm anyway since u oredi haf a job... jus give it a try who knows u might get shortlisted and then... who knows... skali u get what u're asking for... but the ironic thing is that apart from the company being his current competitor, his ex-boss from Tuas, Roslan is now working there as a workshop manage... *pEngz*


Anyway, we submited his resume to the HR from that company... now jus haf to cross our fingers and toes that a mirable happens.... ;) Talking about miracles happening, I tink i mentioned in my earlier entries that my malay neighbour seemed to be more friendly towards us cos they started smiling at us and even greeting us when we bumped into each other at the lift lobby or downstairs... Recently on Sunday Garry still said that our "security pak cik" asked us to call over to their house for Hari Raya lor... WWaaaaa..... hahaha.... :)

And Guess wat!! Jus now while we were lazing in front of the tv after having pizza, there was a knock on our door... and WALA!!~ It was our malay neighbour once again.... this time, their daughter came over to give us kueh kuehs lor... Hahaha.... I was telling Garry that we really going to tio beh pio liao man!! 1st they smile, then they greet, now they giving us food.... Hmm... I wonder what's next....




Anyway I tink the kuehs look yum yum yummilicious.... *~slurp~*

0 comments: