Saturday, October 20, 2007

~~ ToBy ~~

Slept sometime after 4am yesterday even though I started bloggin before 1am... Was busy uploading the photos that we took during our dinner at Marriott... so many pics taken so had to choose the nicer ones... and on top of that, there was something wrong with the damn PC last nite and I had to reboot it.... *siGh* Talking about dinner last nite, I heard pple saying it was quite good... but i personally find that the food was not as fantastic as I thought it would be leh... But there's no denying that the oysters and prawns were fresh la...

I woke up around 1 in the afternoon and realised that I was the only one left in the room lor... the 2 boys were already up... actually it was more like I got woken up bcos Sara msged me... *siGh* there goes my beauty sleep liao... she wanted me to accompany her to MSQ tmw to collect her stuff... hmmm.... can't say no rite? Went out of the room in search of my 2 boys.... 1 was playin mahjong on the PC and the other was locked in the kitchen after Garry brought him down in the morning as he got rather wet and dirty.... poor fella... looked at me with that sad look. Heheh... so of cos mummy had to let him out of the kitchen to play... he got so happy and excited and started running around the house and then entertained himself by playin his squeekies...

Since both of them were entertaining themselves and I wasn't hungry, I decided to finish reading my book... jus when i was left with the last few chapters, Garry came into the room and said he didnt realise that it was so late oredi... hmm... by then it was almost 5pm oredi... so late and we havent eaten the whole day... in the end we decided to jus have dinner... and planned to have crabs~~ yummy.... :)

Lazed around and watched tv until slightly after 6 when I was ordered to bring Toby down so that he could vacuum the house... *pEnGz* so clean oredi still wan vacuum meh... i cant see any dust or dirt oso lor... Anyway I brought Toby down and he pooped 4 times today... hmmm.... so much to let go ah... after that we went back up and then Garry and me went down to tabao dinner... the crab all looked big man... we also order vege and hot plate toufu ... so full sia....

Shortly after dinner, I went to bath Toby cos his daddy started to complain that he was smelly and looked dirty... hmm... so there we were... at our little corner in the kitchen with Toby propped on the small table we bought specially for him... cleaning his ears and then bathing him... after he rolled ard on the towel I started drying him with the hair dryer and cleaning his ears again... I was complaining that it was slightly difficult to clean his ears cos his fur grew again!! Argh... Just brought him for grooming 2 weeks ago onli sia...

Then after much contemplation on whether to try the shaver that Fionn lent me, I decided what the hack jus give it a try lor... hahahah.... initially i was so scared that i might cut his ears so i told garry y dun try shaving his ass 1st... Hahaha... and tis is how it looks like now...


So clean hor.... no fur at all...

But the more i shaved the more shiok it got... hahaha... I ended up shaving the fur around his ears, neck and underside of his mouth...


See how pink his ears look now... cos no fur to cover...
jus like how he looks when he comes back from his grooming... :)

Then I tot y not be more adventurous and I tried shavin his back... at first nothing happened and i was like asking Garry if I was supposed to hold the shaver the other way round... But since he oso didnt know... i tried it and the both of us got a shock... hahaah... cos a small part of Toby's fur jus got shaved off... ahahaha.... heng cant see any difference on his back lor... in the end i decided to leave that area for the experts...

Finished off by combing his paws and powdering him... this boy very hiao wan... simply loves to be powdered... and last but not least wearing back his precious red collor that he adores so much... the minute he got down from the table onli he started running around the house again...



Aww... Paws so white & fluffy....

Hehehe... and then as usual he started getting all slpy and tired...


And this is how he looks like when he gets sleepy...

Think i shall go take a bath and than do my mask liao... Dread leh... still haf ironing to do... tinking of doin it next wk but the whole of next week I'll be so bz lor... what with 2 weddings to attend and us stayin at Rasa Sentosa on Saturday after the wedding and meeting up with my family and the 2 boys at Sentosa on Sunday.... *siGh* Can I not iron anot?!?!? Can't do it tmw since we'd be back in Hougang and then meeting up with the gang at Lian Hoon's plc cos they're celebrating Edison's Birthday... Wow so fast 2 yrs oredi... Tink I will jus leave the whole load for next monday la... the most I just iron the whole day lor... sianz... WTH man I'll be on leave but have to be the ironing slave at home instead of nuaing... HmPf! :(

On a lighter and happier note, Toby's gonna be sleeping on the bed with us tonite.... YiPpy!!~ la la la.... but but but...


The lazy boy is already snoozing in his cosy basket lor...
*pEngZ* hehehe....

0 comments: