Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sumptous Dinner

Cleaned the house earlier today... now evywhere is spick and span... heheh... n Mr Lee has nothing to grumble le... Yeah! Bcos Mr Lee only went to work on Monday, it means that I dun haf to do any ironing this week!! YiPPY!~ hehehe...

My mother-in-law and sis-in-law's family came over earlier today... popping by as usual... hehehe... anyway they decided to go for dinner at Sunshine Plaza... wanted to try the zhi cha that had the crab thingy... apparently it gets very crowded durin dinner time... so off we went ard 6+... 1st time hafin dinner so earli... when we reached there were oredi 4-5 families there...

Halfway thru dinner, Garry n me went to buy drink and guess wat! We met my brother-in-law and his family at the same makan plc... hehehe.... small world ah... wanted to call them initially but my mother-in-law said that they had plans for dinner... hehehe... in the end they sat down with us... Anyway we jus came home from dinner and now feeling abit full...

Think shall end here bah... going back to Hougang tmw... heard from Van that the 2 of them bought quite abit of stuffs yesterday... apparently each of them spent about 200+ lor... HnG!~ When i go out with them they have nothing to buy la then when I'm not with them they find so many things to get... somemore can tell me that they will bring me to that shop next week... Like real onli... y must be next week cannot tmw?? Sara still can show case her barang barang that she bought on her blog smemore... Sickening~~~~

0 comments: