Wednesday, October 03, 2007

So far so good...

Well the rest of the day passed rather smoothly... managed to finish what was assigned to me by 4+... woo hoo... tt meant that I had like 1hr or so before we knock off... as usual, Angie mummy was busy looking at her motherhood forum n doing her online shoppin... for Ashley! Yeah!~ It's now confirmed that they would be the proud parents of Prince Charming!!!~ Congrats Mummy & Daddy! hehehe... this also means that Angie can officially start her shopping spree... hehehe... n I would definately help too.... kekek... But poor Joelle... still won't know if hers would be a Prince or Princess yet.... No worries... we will be there to help you shop when it's your turn!

Mummmy updated me earlier this evening that the scan results that TTSH took on grandpa looked ok... no blockage n nothing cancerous... so he'll be able to be discharged within the next 1 or 2 days... Thank God!!! Best news we've had so far... :) It's reali a relief man...

Anyway, I received a reply from this guy from the Patient Relations Service of TTSH regarding the complaint I sent in yesterday. Though I didnt leave my mobile... he had the initiative to track down my mum's contact number from my grandpa's medical files and asked for my contact number... so far so good... At least he called to acknowledge receipt of my email... well... i guess he would have to do that since that email was sent not only to the forum and stomp but also to the CEO and COO of TTSH... of cos they had to do something like give me an interim... Well... I'll be expecting to her from them again...

Cooked sambal fried rice for dinner today n it was gggoooooodddd! hehehe.... A fren passed this reali cool jap clip to me...

0 comments: