Friday, October 12, 2007

~~~ Pissing Me Off Again ~~~

Came to work slightly earlier today as I knew that there would be emails to clear... true enaf I had 83 new emails in my mailbox. Cleared those work related ones 1st before my personal ones... read and deleted the 1st chunck of emails. When I started reading the 2nd chunck of emails onli my blood pressure started getting higher lor... the more I read the more pissed I got.... Fucking TL man...

As usual... whenever something bad happens, fingers would always be pointing at our clique first without a doubt... No any qns asked initially as well... but when something good happens, we are usually the last to know... freaking piss me off... Anyway I dun wanna go too much into detail about wat happen... no point la... just dun fucking piss me off further....

On a lighter and happier note, we received an email from Emily showing us pics of Bernice... Pretty pretty princess...

0 comments: