Thursday, November 01, 2007

~*~ It's A New Start ~*~

Went back to work on Wed but the moment I stepped into office my nose started giving me problems... after awhile, due to the aircon, I started having difficulties breathing... *siGh* in the end, Cheng Yee told me to go see the doc and go home and rest... Left office around 9am but not before the gang at work wished me Happy Birthday!~ Hehehe.... so nice of u guys... Thanks for the D.P Vouchers ah... Nw can go shopping oredi... but what a way to spend my bday man... had to keep popping pills every 6 hours lor... =S

Anyway went back to Limpang to see the doc and told him that I was actually on 2 days MC and just went back to work but was told to go home... he gave me 2 kinds of flu med... 1 to be taken during the day which is non-drowsy and another to be taken at nite... this was the drowsy one.... He also gave me 2 more days of MC... wahlau this is my 1st time havin 4 days of MC in a row man... reali so sick sia... Sometimes I really wonder if the medicines are effective or nt cos I dun seem to be gettin better... =(

Oh ya forgot to mention that my buddies gave me Tiffany & Co vouchers for my bday... YiPpy!~ Can start lookin for a new bracelet liao... hiak hiak hiak... need to check when it expires though... hopefully not too soon...

Garry went for interview yesterday and surprisingly he was offered the job immediately... He himself was surprised that the MD who interviewed him offered it to him so soon... of cos they couldnt match what he was asking for but what they offered was attractive enaf for him to take up the offer... hehehe... actually Garry also had doubts and couldn't decide initially but I tink the car allowance was 1 of the factors that made him xing yang yang to want to take up the job offer lor... heheh... cos he told the MD that he was driving now and is getting allowance for it... *pEngZ*


At least the basic they offered is higher than wat he is gettin now and on top of that he would be getting the car allowance which is not CPF deductable! Woo hoo.... we can finally get a car liao... hahah.... den can bring Toby out more often for gatherings and dog run liao lor.... We had to work around the budget that this new company was offering him and finally decided to get a Toyota Altis in Medium Silver Metallic, which is the color below...



The other colors cannot make it la... either too biang or too ah chek.... the Red Mica Metallic oredi driven by my bro-in-law so we didnt want to take that color as well... it was either this or black... but Mr Lee said Black not so nice which I agreed oso la... hehehe.... It was Love at First Sight when I saw this color at the showroom... Woo hoo.... now jus cant wait to get the car so that I can add my barang barang... hehehe.... and also I can buy the seat belt to be used in the car for Toby liao... YiPPy!!!~ =D Oh ya and also the pad for him to sit on so wont dirty the car seat wor...

Goin down to Borneo Motors to meet Val who is finalising our order this Sunday... Hopefully by the time we successfully bid for the COE, the license plate would be SJA liao... instead of SGZ... Hmmm... but rather unlikely wor... but who cares sia... got car can liao... Tink we will be able to get the car by mid Nov... which is 2 weeks from now... hehehe... Haf to tuck aside my dream car in a cozy corner for now and be contented with our Altis.... When can we own a Honda Accord Euro R wor... wahahah.... Skali by the time we can afford this car model scrap liao... heheheh....

The past 2 days have many significance... 31 Oct - Moi's Bday & D day tt Garry had a new job offer... and today 1st Nov - Is Sara's Birthday!!~ Happie Birthday Ms Chicken Backside!!!! =D Be wise, be good, be obedient, be be be.... just the way u are all the time ah.... It's also D day we decided which car to get....

Tmw's friday liao... so fast... still hafin flu and blocked nose but I tink beta not take MC liao... wait kena blackmark in ofc sia... also tmw's the day the RiteNow Team is supposed to have dinner after work... How to not go to work like tt rite? Aiyo like so gian peng sia... worse come to worse I shall jus spread the love to all who come in contact with me... kekeke... but of cos I will be stayin away from the 2 mummies in office... not a good time to be fallin sick for them... hehehe... Garry will be going back to work tmw to tender his resignation as well as to apply the balance days of leave that he's entitled to... wonder what his colleague's reaction would be tmw... hehehe...

0 comments: