Monday, November 24, 2003

....:: Wat a Week it's been ::....

Fwah! The past week went by superly fast... kekek... was supposed to be back on thur but me was so sick me decided to take MC instead... was on leave on friday n den the weekend passed. Hmmm.... went out with my darlin on wed, fri n den again on sat. kekeke.... was so happy he actuali wanted to meet me on sat.... tot tt since he was gonna be painting his hse we wldnt get to meet until today.... but still we did. Came to pick me up on sat.... was tinking to myself on sat when i woke up tt it was gonna be a long day since i had no plans. But who knew... kekek... zhizhi called me at abt 3+ askin me if i wanted to meet her since she wanted to go perm her hair. Was like ok can oso lor since i was free n garry hadnt confirm the time he was able to meet me.... was in the process of confirming the time with her n msgin garry at the same time... was to meet her at Cineleisure once i finished preparin n all.... weather was so dark sia... aiyoz...

Was abt to go bath when my medication took its effect. suddenly felt superly drowsy so msged zhizhi tt i was gonna take a short nap first... kekek... was abt to doze off when i suddenly remembered tt i had not ask my aunt abt my cousin's PSLE result... hmmm.... seems like either this yr's paper was pretty easy or the kids tis yr were intelligent... y cousin had 2As n 1B... kekek.... flunked his chinese... kekek... it runs in the family but thank god i managed to pass mine... anyway my neighbour's kid had smething like 3As n 1B, another cousin of mine had 2As n 2Bs while my mum's colleagues son had 3As n 1A*... piangz.... genius or wat? kekek.... anyway onli managed to slp abt 4+... *siGhz* managed to doze off but was awoken by a call from my darlin.... kekek... said he was able to come pick me n wld be reachin ard 6-6.15pm hee... YiPpY!!

Supposed to meet zhi at the salon but since there was this jam from somerset all the way to taka, msged n told her tt we'd meet her directly at the Jap rest. She was sayin tt she was super hungry n i told her not to worry cos my darlin was equally famished! Wakaka.... Msged roro oso n asked if it was packed... anyway we finally got there n was like wala even managed to get to seat at the table next to then... haha... ordered our dinner... n was "forced" by roro to eat the bday cake.... hmpf... me so sick oredi still ask me eat. smemore said she'd give me a small piece... goodness her small was jus not small lor... aiyoz... was kinda bao after eatin her cake sia... kekek...

Anyway decided to talk a walk since we were all so full... aiyoz... its always like tt each time we eat there lehz... can explode manz... as usual zhizhi was like goin Im feelin slpy n want to slp... *siGhz* Give up... was tellin my darlin tt it was a good thing i wasnt feelin irritated or wat tt day or else i wld haf told her off.... piangz... evytime oso like tt dunno tired cos of wat! Wateva la... took a walk to Heeren n was in the Annex n decided to take Neoprint.... Hee... was busy choosing which machine to take n decided on the one where we cld change the color of the curtain... *hMpf!* me tot tt it was the card type but actuali was the sticker kind... felt slightly cheated but was ok cos the pic turned out quite ok... hahah... Had fun meddling with the pic since evything was in Jap n we cldnt make out wat was being said. Hahah... all we heard was ne ne n more ne.... hahah....

Wanted to take another pic with my darlin but the stupid plc was oredi closing n most of the machines were like shut off oredi... Gan Chiong manz! Cldnt wait slightly longer mehz... haiz... anyway we were like makin our way out when i was like sayin lets go to cineleisure. tink there's sme machines there... alamak... the plc where they had those machines oredi close down sia... so we took the escalator dwn n i was like eh y didnt tink of goin upstairs to check on the tickets for Lord of the Rings? Aiyoz... the marathon ones sold out oredi manz! So fast! Decided to take the lift down n go for coffe since my darlin had cravings for it den.... stopped at one of the floors n guess wat! Kel n Roro were outside... kekeke... in the end they came in n we were like talkin n i was like tinking to myself eh wat time was it oredi... Goodness! pass 11 oredi manz... Aiyoz... time always pass so fast when im with him... *HmPf!!*

Anyway told roro tt we were goin to Mezzanine n asked if they wanted to join us... as usual they cldnt decide lor.... so told them tt if the wanna come along den jus come lor... started walkin there n for a moment i was like eh where are they huh? R they behind us? So they joining us or not? Alamak.... spotted them almost immediately n they still cldnt decide. Hmmm... in the end they came along... kekeke.... was kinda crowded n wasnt much seats left so sat smewhere in front near the band... Hmmm.... rather entertaining tt day... surprised tt there were a few performances by different bands.... lasted pass midnite oso... normally they wld haf called it a day by then... was pretty much enjoyin ourselves but as usual the bubble had to be burst by our piglet who wanted to go home cos she was slpy n had classes the next day. *SiGhz*

Not tt we cant understand or c things from her point of view but Roro n myself felt tt it was still early to go home on a sat n furthermore the music n atmosphere tt nite was good.... wanted to stay longer but got pestered to go... beh tahan sia... this roro oso one kind! can pretend to ignore her when she mouthed to her tt she wanted to leave. I wasnt any beta oso la... kekek... kept talkin to my darlin... kekeke... roro oso followed suit la... kekeke.... we were like tryin not ignore the fact tt she wanted to leave cos we didnt n oso didnt noe wat to tell her. My darlin was like sayin we were so bad cos roro n myself were like msgin each other abt this n was like goin so how n all... kekeke... bo pianz la... He then said y dun we send her home firat den decide where to go aft tt lor.... aiyoz... so sweet of him... Was sort of like stuck at taka for awhile cos my darlin had to top-up his cashcard... Hee... Dear ah next time u haf to tell me if u wan me to follow u hor... me can be quite blur at times wan lehz... k? k? kekeke.... *MuAcKz*

Asked for the bill n all den went to the ladies.... kekek... was touching up n zhizhi was like sayin u all goin home still touch up? But we jus ignored wat she said n continued doin our own things... aiyaz cannot be bothered much oredi la... kekek.... noe it;s kinda bad but smetimes i tink we jus gotta be lor... Cant always tink or keep in mind how others will feel wat or else evything wld be so restricted n all.... Guess she shld noe oso la... i mean y wld we send her home first when kel n roro were still in the car. If we were all goin back den Roro shld be the first to alight followed by Kel den herself mahz.... aiya bo chap oredi la... kekek.... decided to go to the prata plc since we had no idea where to go.... wasnt reali hungry but the moment i ordered the drinks me started gettin hungrier... piangz... ended orderin Bee Hoon Goreng which neva came.... pissed me off sia plus hungry oso... ended payin jus for the drinks n roro's mee goreng n walked out of tt sickening place! HnG!!

After sending Roro n Kel back, Garry was like askin if i wanted to go eat n all but i didnt cos i was still fedup.... so he sent me home... walked me to my hse n I was kinda reluctant to let him go... Asked him if he was tired n he said alittle... i knew he was but he kept sayin he wasnt... Asked him y n he said cos if he did den i wld haf asked him to go home earlier since he was tired which he didnt want to... heee.... silly guy wor.... Anyway went home n called hm aft bathing... was at CCK. Talked to him for ahile before askin me to go slp... told him to msg me when he got home... hee... Lub u Darling!! *MuacKz* Reali njoy myself wheneva im out with u although smetimes we dunno where to go but still it was ok since u were with me....

Sunday was kinda ok too... woke up ard 12+ den had lunch... had to prepare to go to church since sara's confirmation was at 3... but we had to be there an hr earlier... Goodness i cld haf fallen aslp sia... almost did a few times... ekekek... lucky my cousin was like talkin to me so it sort of kept me awake... hahah.... evything ended n i reached home abt 5+... decided to take a nap since i was feelin slpy. Kekek... got woken up at abt 6 cos we were supposed to meet my aunt for dinner... aiyoz... lucky me got up in time manz... was like goin to wash up when evyone was abt to leave the hse... Alamak... got ready in the fastest speed eva! Hahaha.... had dinner n was ready to explode manz... hee... went up to my room n was like feelin slpy.... msged my darlin earlier but there wasnt any reply so tot tt he went to slp cos he woke up rather earli to paint his hse again... aiyoz this guy paint so fast manz... kekek...

Was lazin on bed when he replied tt he was watchin the Charity Show... Oh Ya! Me almost forgot abt it but was too lazy to go dwn lehz... kekek.... decided to go dwn anyway since my dad was still in his room... hahah... gonna ba zhan the tv before he goes dwn n decides to watch sme orbiang show of his again... kekeke.... :P My Darlin called awhile later n we talked n decided where to go... hehe... mentioned sentosa for the fun of it n he was like ok lor... PiaNgz! Super sia this guy! Hahah.... suddenly had a few options n i was like errr... so where we goin huh? Hahah... decided to go to either East Coast or Sentosa..... Hmmmm..... it raining so heavily at my plc now... aiyoz... wondering if it's raining at either places oso or not.... Hmmm..... where we'll end up at tis time i wonder..... But whereva it is, I'll still njoy myself cos I have my Baby with me... Heee.....

0 comments: