Thursday, November 13, 2003

Bored & Sick....

Drag myself to work today... didnt wan to come cos knew tt there wasnt gonna be anything much for us to do... True enaf we had nothing much to do n from like 11+ i was oredi so free n feelin restless.... *SiGHz* Terrible la... How to survive if it gonna be like tis evyday... aRgH... seriously killin me man...

Was on my way out of ofc last nite when my Darlin called me. Asked me where i was n aft tt asked me who woke me up in the morning... for a min me was like huh nt u mehz? Den i suddenly remembered tt YH called me b4 he did... told him so n he was like Hmm... my Darlin jealous oredi... Dun like tt baby... k? k? lub u beri muach...

On my way back he was like dar tt nite when we were talkin den suddenly u kept quiet n yr mood chg tt time.... i was like ya? n he was like err... dunno how to say lehz... err... u dun anyhw tink ok? I reali didnt mean anything wan when i mention abt zhizhi. I was jus passin a casual remark onli... i was like ya i noe... didnt say anything abt it rite? N he was like Dear dun like tt la ok? I onli Love U wan... dun be like tis k? Hmm... k lor... wun anyhw tink... Was feelin kinda happy n.... dunno how to describe tt feelin... jus felt great to hear him say wat he did. I Love U too Baby...

Was scannin for Jymmie his pic's when anja msged me abt some cinema thingy n we decided to talk abt it at work today... kekek.... msged my darlin earlier but there wasnt any reply so knew tt he was nappin... hee... was so bored so decided to msg him a few hours later n jus when i sent the msg to him, i rec'd a msg fr him as well... kekeke... he was like dear dear we send msg to each other at the same time ah? Heee... can i call u now? n i was like ermmm... cant cos me online.... so he called my hp... talked to him n he sounded even more tired n slpy....

Asked him if he jus woke up n he was like how u noe me took a nap? Hmmm.... of cos i knew la... kekek... he still sounded so slpy n tired... talked to him n he was like u dun wan to go up to yr room ah? Hmmm.... k lor.. me shut dwn my PC n went upstairs... hadnt taken my lens out n it was like gettin too dry oredi... killin my eyes... hmmm... talked to him for awhile longer den told him to go slp since he was oredi half aslp... didnt wanna hang on the line again like the other nite... wakaka... he was like den u lehz? wat u gonna do n all... heheh... aiyoz... he's like so afraid tt i'd get so bored n all when he goes to slp... hmmm... actuali yala i wld haf but i'd prefer tt he went to slp... he was like erm... talk to u awhile more lor...

Was like talkin n he suddenly brought up the topic of the vouchers he'd gotten fr SingTel... alamak... cannot escape oredi.... talked abt it n told me wat vouchers there were n asked if i wanted any n i was like anything la... so he read each one out to me n started cutting it up... kekek.... still can ask me if i wanted anymore.. alamak... i was like enaf oredi... u tink wat... cut all the voucher den whose paying for it huh? Tink i print cheque is it? Aiyoz... i dun wan anymore le wait i spend even more... cannot cannot... n he was like aiyoz nvm la... some i can pay for u mahz... WahSaY! So good to me ah.... kekeke.... Thank U hor but i dun wan~~~

Told him abt the alphabear thingy n tt i wld be able to pass it to him tmw... n he was like complete oredi ah? How many bears in total? How much? I pay u for it den.... PiaNgz Eh!!! I giving it to u lehz n u wan to pay for it? HmPf! I dun want! Den he was like u give me ah? But me no present for u lehz... hahaha... aiyoz... darlin u tink its exchanging of present is it? Kakaka... cannot tahan him smetimes sia... i was like aiyoz nvm la... Den after a short pause he was like tt day we at Tiffany rite? Den u say u saw smethings tt u like... which 1 u like we go n c la den i buy for u..... WAH!!!!! So generous ah?!?!! Kakak... dun need la... alamak... smething fr Tiffany jus cos i gave u the alphabears? wahaha.... u print $$$$ is it?

Anyway continued talkin n discussed abt stuffs n abt fri.... yet to come to a conclusion still.... oh well... i guess we'll be talkin abt it tonite den... n oso our plans for sat... kekeke... YiPpY! Can meet my Darlin again... kekeke... nothing much to look forward to nowadays except to to his msgs... phone calls... n esp. to the days when i'll get to meet him... hmm... like so long sia... Fri... aiyoz... can die waiting... Hmm.... Miss U Choo Much Baby~~~ *hUgz*

Told him to go slp aft awhile n jus when we were abt to end the call my hp rang n i was like oh sharks! Asked who called n i was like err... YH.... den he was like he call again ah? aiyoz... my darlin not happy n jealous tt YH called again.... Noe how he's feelin cos i wld feel the same way if a girl kept callin him oso... hmmm... didnt ans the 1st call n after awhile my hp rang again n he was like again ah? n i was like ermmm.... yeah... aft the ringing stopped he was like dear dear i wanna ask u smething but u haf to promise me tt u will tell me the truth ok? i was like yeah ok.... n he was like if jus now we reali ended the call oredi or if u werent talkin to me n YH called wld u haf answered his call or not? *siGhz* Said no i wldnt n he replied Ok... n no other qns asked.... Tts wat i like n appreciate abt my Darlin... He trusts n believes wat i tell him the 1st time round n wont qn me aft i've answered him. Thank U Baby...

Hmmm... talked to roro abt certain things n decided it was beta to take MC n not leave... me tot so too... waste my leave lehz... onli left with 2 pathetic days... kekeke... Roro was like wahah.... he reali noe how to make use of opportunity hor... kekeke... went toilet with her jus now n we were like talkin abt it. Told her tt my auntie shld be visiting me smewhere during tt period n she was like alamak... spoil mood onli... kekeke.... i tink so too... We were like jus hope tt either her flight is either delayed slightly longer or arrives on the exact date lor... hehehe.... ya ya... she was like mumbling smething abt dunno wat fan... cldnt quite catch wat she said but i knew wat she meant. kekek... c how things goes la...

Been feelin bored n slpy the whole day... my ulcers still not ok yet... roro brought her bonjela for me... Hmm... hope it works manz... stupid ulcers gettin on my nerves.... to make things worse my throat feels weird oso... like smething stuck inside my throat n smewhere along the walls of it.... Piangz... terrible!!!! ArGh~~~ Dun wanna fall sick lehz... *HmPf!* Hate gettin sick cos i'll get super cranky n all... hep Help hELp~~~~~ *sOb* *SoB* drank so much water yet it's of no use... Damn!~~

0 comments: