Monday, November 03, 2003

In MeMoRy of mY BeLovEd baBy!!!

Got woken by my mum earli yesterday morning... said tt my uncle was coming over in an hrs' time wor... *siGhz*supposed to go visit my grandparents grave with them... dragged myself out of bed n was ready... waited for them but they had not reached my plc... as usual la... rubber time sia.... decided to go play with my darlings while waited...

Stood in front of their tank n Bailey was like lookin at me n crawling towards my direction... was like sayanging her n decided to feed them... was like taunting them with the vege when i realised tt my baby was moving... usually he wld be hypher esp when during feeding time... laid the vege in the tank n was like tryin to wake baby up... but still it wasnt moving... carried him up n was like sayanging his head but still nothing... touched his shell n realised tt it was cooler den Bailey's n it struck me tt baby was dead!
AiYoz! Was like tinking to myself wat happend? How come it died hen it wasnt sick at all... He was still so active n all the nite before.... wahlauz eh... so depressed man! Felt like cryin but there wasnt any tears... *siGhz*

Was like superly sad n all... now i noe how zhi felt when one of hers died... msged her n roro to tell her wat happened... she was like super shocked oso since baby wasnt sick n all... wrapped him up n decided to dig a hole n bury him in front of my home... Ironic manz... was supposed to be visiting tombs n i was actuali digging one now... Bye Darlin~~ Hope u're resting in peace.... Sure m gonna miss u.... MuaCkz


*Baby's the lighter shade darlin on the top of the photo

Zhizhi msged n told me tt she read smething in a fengshui book tt said abt tortoises being born loners n tt we shld keep onli one. If there's 2 of them, den one wld die. N the reason for it was tt it was blocked smething bad tt cld haf happened to the owner... was smething bad gonna happen??? I reali wonder.... was actuali talkin to garry abt this last nite.... n he was like jokin abt it n all..... called me as i was buryin baby n talked to me for awhile... consoled me n was tryin to make me laff... asked me if he had a coffin to rest in peace in n also if i called for the tong tong chiang... *PeNgz* this fella ah... cannot tahan him at times... but it did make me laff la.... kekek....

Mu uncle arrived a short while later n we made our way to CCK Cemetary.... haiz... seems like the whole of sunday was meant for visiting the dead n grieving... was like tellin my mum tt i shld haf brought baby n buried him next to Clarence... anyway... visit a total of 6 tombs n was superly hungry. Was abt 2.30pm n i stil hadnt eaten a single thing for the whole day sia... made our way to IMM n went to the foodcourt to eat.... FINALLY Manz.... dyin from hunger liaos... den went to daiso... majority of the things sold there was cheap... evything was goin for $2....bought a few stuffs there... kekeke.... came out n they had this wagon thingy n was like looking at the clothes... yeah correct.... me bought a black long sleeve top from tt stall... Heee....

Was oredi almost 6 plus when we finally paid for evything... mummy was like sayin tt its kinda late to go to Mt Vernon liaos so said we'd be goin there next wk instead... not again... anyway we went back home n i was like i need to go to mac... i need to get the Alphabears.... BUT.... it was Out of Stock lehz... *sob* *sOb* How like tt... went to almost all the Houg outlets n even called the ones at Tampiness Mall, Compass Point n Rivervale Mall.... but they didnt haf stock for it oso... even the one at IMM didnt haf stock... esp the letter "A"!!!! Damn! Searching high n low for it..... still m searching...

Was late for work today but cldnt care less... no mood oredi... cldnt decide wat to wear oso... sianz man.... went to houg green to get cash n was walkin pass mac when i realised tt they were actuali sellin the 2nd batch of alphabetes oredi... damn! Called roro n ask if she wanted breakfast but she didnt cos she brought smething oredi... thank god Anja wanted n me managed to get my alphabears! YiPpY! Completed this set of alphabears liaos... now ive gotta wait for the next batch which i tink will be out either tonite or latest tmw at the rate its sellin like Hot pancakes! kekek... I've gotta get all my alphabears... I muSt I MuSt I MUST!!!!! Wahahaha..... tink me going bonkers liaos....

0 comments: