Monday, November 10, 2003

AiYoz.... HeAdAcHe aH.....

Hmmm.... day passed kinda ok... m bored to death now... was at home n decided to submit my application for the EO post opening that they had overt CRM... Didnt want to at first but dunno wat got into me... hmm... anway brought my certs to ofc n all... kekek... was busy photostating evything n was like submiting my results n all online... went to c meiling n faxed my application to HR... *pHeW* was almost 10+ when i actuali started doin emails... kekek... slack manz... :P but wat the heck la.. no mood to work today sia... Hmmm... dunno wat's buggin my darlin... called me earli this morning n oredi he was whinning abt being bored n had no mood to work... so unlike him lehz... asked him wats wrong but he said nothing... *SiGhz* I oso dunno wats wrong... since he said nothing den so be it lor... believe he wld tell me if there's reali smething buggin him...

Hee... anyway was like bz msgin him oso... hmm... cant decide when to meet him lehz... tmw or wed? Alamak... headache la... was supposed to go c Wishin Stairs but it wont be out until thur... sianz oredi since no other nice show to watch... anyway the pig decided tt he wanted to go Swenson's for dinner since it's been a long time since he ate there... clever sia! Ask me to decide where i wanna go or do aft tt cos according to him, he's decided where to eat... *PeNgz* like tt oso can mehz? Hmmm.... its bcos he wanted to eat tt tts y he so fast mahz... or else he surely take a long time to decide oso la... HnG!! Cheater U... Kakaka....

Still cant decide wat to do or when to meet... haiz... c how la tonite when we talk... ekeke... me power sia today... did like onli 5 emails den went for lunch... came back up ard 2 den by 3plus me did 30 mails liao.... woah!!~~ kekeke... super-duper fast manz... kekeke... but now regret liaos cos nothing to do... haiz... bored to death... Hmm... msg my darlin but he no response lehz... busy? or didnt receive my msg? Stupiakz! *SiGhz* Wateva la... shall continue rottin lor...

Checked my many email accounts n came across this Care Bear Quiz... took the quiz since i had nothing to do... kakaka... me Tender Heart Bear sia... hehehe..... hmmm.... tender heart... Hahaha....

Tenderheart Bear
You are thinker, organizer, peacekeeper, and leader all in one. You have a power to command attention and people listen to you. However, you are often so concerned about not hurting others' feelings that you don't tell them what they need to hear and this gets you both into trouble. But you always have loyal friends to help you out.



Hmmm.... was talkin to Roro n Chitra earlier today.... roro today extremely bad mood sia... hmmm... eyes looks swollen n face like no expression lehz... looked like she has been cryin... hmmm... dunno wat happened oso... asked her if anything happened n she said no... say she didnt meet kel on sun den he went out with his frenz... Hmmm... dunno wat tt sucker is doin sia... cannot comprehend his actions... anyway y bother tryin even... waste my time.... Roro dun angry hor... Anyway we were like sayin.... Oh! OH! YiPPy!!! My Darlin call me............ Kakak...

Erm.... Still cant decide when to meet him lehz... Anyway m tellin him tt we might be goin clubbin on sat n ask if he wants to go or not n he was like where? N i said most prob to SOS lor... kekek...alamak.. cannot concentrate liaos lehz... shall update again tmw... kekek... need to talk to my Darlin liaos... Heee...

0 comments: