Friday, November 07, 2003

~*~*~*~ 7th Heaven ~*~*~*~

Been kinda occupied with stuffs the whole of this week... lots of things have been happening which has affected my life one way or the other... Haf mixed feelins abt it not bcos i regretted tt wat happened happened on tues... M actuali glad... exhilarated that it happened... Hee... though few days have passed it still seems unbelievable to me. It's like evything suddenly happened at a blink of an eye n after tt sudden gush of wind, evything's changed... the present and future jus seemed to haf shifted n suddenly evything seems to be like smooth-sailing n gettin on rite n jus abt the way u want it to be... Tt smile on my face is like permanently fixed there n like wat jymo teased me tt glow brightening up my face.... Kekek... Fwahsay! Tink me becoming like Shakespear sia... hahaha...

There's so many things to talk abt n evything is being squeezed into this small compartment which is startin to overflow with thoughts, feelings, happiness.... Actuali dunno where to start... Hmmm... The turn of events actuali started on mon nite jus when i was abt to slp... as usual, was bz msgin on my hp n the last msg rec'd was "R u free to meet me for dinner either tmw or wed?" Didnt noe how to reply to that so decided tt i'd jus go slp n tink abt it the next day if this qn shld ever pop up again... Anyway, it did.... n tt's how i ended up meetin Garry for dinner on tues nite...

It was "D' Nite" tt started to change my life.... Came to pick me up at work (had to wait for 50min since our fren was so hiao n had to go home to take a bath first! But it was ok la... kekek... he smelt of CoolWater which was 1 of my fav scent... I jus melted... ) Kekeke.... had to msg roro n anja to tell them... Oh Ya! Anja was the one who kept pushin me to meet up with Garry for dinner... kakak... Roro wasnt in ofc tt day so me told her abt it n she called me the moment she read my msg aft wakin up... was shocked, surprised n happy at the same time... kekeke... goodness u shld haf seen how gan chiong these pple were... even jymmie was like is it? Good la... Finally... Heee....

We den headed for dinner at Fisherman Village... waited kinda long for the lady to hand the menu over to us n ended up orderin Butter Prawns, Calamari, Kang Kong n Osterich Meat in Black Pepper sauce... kekeke... goodness... the portion was jus not much lor... almost fainted when i saw the amt of food placed in front of me... kekek... this fella still asked if it was enaf or not! Piangz... in the end there was simply too much left-over! Kekeke... had sme difficulty with the prawn since they only brought chopsticks over... Aiyoz... me beh hiao use chopsticks to peel prawns lehz... Hee... Garry offered to peel them for me but i didnt want to since me paisay mahz.... Anyway wasnt feelin all tt hungry oso so it was still quite ok... Wld haf oredi used my fingers if i was starving sia... Hahah....

Anyway sat there n talked for awhile... was kinda windy n all... clear sky n it even haf sme stars sia... how romantic... hahah... there were many cats ard us oso... but it all looked well-groomed n all... m fine with it so long as it doesnt scratch me n all.... With the cats came my most dreaded enemies... LIZARDS!!! Wahlauz eh! There was jus so many lizards ard tt place lor... kept hearing the tsark tsark sound it made... alamak... was prayin so hard tt there wasnt 1 near my vacinity man!

After smetime i was like askin him if he wanted to go take a walk or smething as me sat until my pi gu pain oredi... terrible chairs... shld haf sat smewhere at the front where they had chairs with handles... Kekek... Dear Dear next time we go sit there ya... kekeke... den u can oso c the 2 gers singin on stage... the nearer the beta for u to c since u kinda chay meh smetimes oso... ahahah....

Took a walk ard the area... was kinda cool but certain area was kinda dark sia... wahlauz tis fella ah... still can walk until so fast... when i wanted to walk fast he was slow n when i slowed down he was like so fast... purposely sia... HnG! Nvm lor... decided to take a seat smewhere n was like walking pass tis whole row of seats... den WALA!!! We saw this indian couple n they seemed to be like bz doin smething sia... hahah...was like tellin him to look n all but tis fella being chay meh said he cldnt see anything... Aiyoz... wan pengz oredi la... terrible man.... next time beta bring night vision liaos... Hahah...

Anyway we sat dwn n startd talkin abt stuffs n all... Hmm... seemed like we had so much to talk abt... kekek... He's actuali the quiet sort but thank god we still could communicate n had so much to talk abt or else i tink i wld haf ended up talkin to the plants n mosquitoes ard us oredi... Kekek... thanks to him... me now haf mosquito bites on my leg liaos.... U beta hope it heals with no marks wor... me no mosquito bite marks or scars on my leg wan wor... it had beta not be the 1st sia... Or ELSe.... hia hia hia.... Hahahah..... violent sia... Kekeke... :Þ

Heee.... was at Pasir Ris Beach until almost 2... kekekek... time reali flew pass wor... happily talkin n all den our fren finally called me dear dear sia... ahaha... thruout the whole nite i dun recall him callin me tt manz... Kekeke.... i was like huh ya? Den he mumbled smething n i was like HuH? Wat sayin u ah? N he repeated wat he said..... Muahaha.... Shall spare him the torment n not include tt part in here... kekeke... Told im tt i wanted to go home liaos n he was like reali ah? Serious? Aiyoz... did i look like i was joking? Hmmm.... Stupiak guy finally held my hand for the first time as we were walkin to the carpark... kekek...

Took a bath n all den talked to him for awhile b4 goin to slp... kekeke.... cldnt wake up the next morning sia... ended up takin Urgent leave... our fren had a dental appt n was given 2 days MC manz! Hmmm.... in the end we decided to meet up (ya again) n arranged the time n all... kekeke.... came to fetch me but me wasnt ready yet... so he waited at the carpark... kekeke... tink he sort of got impatient n called me jus when i was abt to leave my room to go down... kekek... He was like Wahsay U Bao chou is it? I made u wait for 50 min yesterday now u oso wan me to wait for u tt long ah? Heee... cannot wait awhile mehz? HnG!~ Siao Qi Gui!

Hmmm..... as usual he smelt good... kekek... was like askin if i wanted to go ofc to get my tiffany receipt fr roro n i was like yup wokie... called roro jus when i was reachin n i was rite... Jymo came down with her... hahaha.... cos kpo kpo wanna c how Garry looked like rite? Tink i dunno... Make him so paisay onli.... hehehe.... but alrite la... sure haf more to come in time... kekek....

Went to orchard cos me wanted to collect my pendant n to get tickets for Matrix on sat... furthermore our main purpose of goin dwn was bcos he wanted to go shoppin... kekeke... ended buyin a pair of jeans n 2 polo... hmmm... super sia he... buy things still need pple to choose for him wor.... hMmmm.... kekeke... me bought my bag too... YiPpy!!! finally found it sia... was like searchin for it but it had no more stock... kekeke.... while quein he was like wahsay we shop for almost 1 1/2hrs ah... neva spend so long shoppin before lehz... kekeke... Darlin u forgot tt we were walkin ard earlier on lookin for ur jeans oso leh... so actuali its like more than jus tt 1 1/2hrs wor... kekek... tink at least 3hrs... kekeke... Hmmm... wait till u c how long roro zhizhi n myself take when we shop together... heee.... Dun worry ya... more to come soon... wahahah....

Left town n was like cldnt decide where to go... in the end he asked if i wanted to go to ECP n i was like erm... ok lor... i dun mind... went to get a drink at 7-11... Jus when we were reachin it started drizzling... wakaka... had to stay in the car liaos lor.. kekeke... Along the way we saw lots of shiliwalas manz... kakaka.... ended parkin in front of this van n i was like tryin to figure out at they were doin.. hahah.... alamak.. cannot c a thing sia.. not clear smemore... kekeke... ask him to reverse n he was like huh? cannot la... too near no good lehz.... disturb pple onli... kekek.... k lor... hee...

Was like talkin n all... told him abt Mel n YH.. *siGhz* Feels weird... told him tt me dunno wat to do or say n he was like den how like tt? Dun wan me oredi ah? HnG!! Siaoz man... cannot tahan tis fella sia... smetimes he reali can say the dumbest ting at the weirdest time manz... kakak.... but tts wat cracks me up... Anyway we saw tis grp of army guys marching pass us n we started talkin abit abt army stuffs.... Coincidentally my didi msged me askin me wat i was doin n all den told him tt i was at ECP. kekeke... funny fella la... Garry was like askin me who it was n all den said it was my didi n he was in camp blah blah blah... den he ask which camp n all n i was like errr... oops~~ me forgot liaos lehz... kekeke... den he was like den u noe wat yr dear dear do or not? n i was like errr... oops~~ me forgot wor... kekeke... nvm la... tis not so impt... heheh.... remember the more impt stuffs can liaos... rite rite? kekeke...

Was gettin kinda late oredi n he was like me beta send u home soon wor... u wkin tmw lehz... n i was like hmm... k lor... Hee... he den hug me n was like dun like tt k dear dear... me oso bu she de but haf to still.... Kekek... K lor... Hmm... talked to him for awhile over the phone den went to slp.... Hmmm.... got up the nex day for work but it was so boring sia.. haiz... Same goes for today... had nothing to do since 1pm... can die... we're all dyin of boredom liaos... Chitra's bz playin games... Dunno wat Anja's bz with... As usual Roro n Jymmie busy gossiping since jus now.... n me busy updatin my blog... Heee.... Not meetin my Dear Dear today again... Hmmm.... Miss Him lehz.... *sigh*



Me not been spared from all the suaning since yesterday... ESP FROM MS. LEE!!! *siGhz* Nvm lor... Let u say all u wan now... HnG!!! *Stretch* Shall end this superly long entry now.... kinda tired oredi sia... neck n fingers aching oso... vision abit blur oso.. kekeke... Hmmm.... Believe tt aft reading today's entry, me sure to receive lots of comments n all... expecting certain things to happen too... Reaction from certain pple... feelins, tinkins n all... *siGhz* We'll jus haf to wait n c lor... Shall not tink n broad too much over it liaos.... Damn... Miss my Darling so much.... Cant wait for tmw to come when i'll get to c him again.........

0 comments: