Monday, May 04, 2009

Disasterous Weekend

I was so looking forward to the long weekend but it turned out to be a wreck~ well maybe not the whole 3 days was bad... probably 2.5 days? Well... wat could go wrong rite? Remember my lovely pair of gold shoes that I recently bought? I've only worn it twice and now it's damaged by The In-House Destroyer on Sat... :(

We went to the Saloon on Sat morning to get our hair done and Garry went home for a bath before coming to meet me as I took longer to finish. When he met up with me, he told me that he left Tamy outside with Toby cos the both of them were happily playing and he didnt want to seperate them... The minute he told me that, I told him if she does anything wrong, it will be all his fault. And true enaf, when we reached home, disaster awaited us...

It seemed like Tamy had an itch that she had to see to... and where was that itch coming from? Her mouth... she found the newest pair of shoes and it became a chew toy for her... she also bit on Garry's birken but for some reason, she left it alone after only leaving a few scratches on the insoles and went on to work her bite on my current favourite pair of shoes!!!

Wat it looked like before...



What is looks like now....




On top of this, my Omnia started acting weirder than usual since Friday evening at work... though I didnt use up much storage in the phone (16GB), I kept getting error messages that there wasnt enough storage to perform task, and even when I wanted to change ringtones, it would tell me that the file was not available or that it was corrupted when it was perfectly ok... *siGh*

As the 1 yr warranty was almost up, I didnt wanna take any risk of having to pay more to repair it so I decided to trade-in the Omnia for a new HP. Didnt know which hp to get until my dearest Sara told me about the Samsung Pixon which was a better n more stylish version of the F480. I fell in love with the hp the minute I saw it and was rather adament in getting this hp until I remembered that there was 2 problems with the Samsung F480 that I didnt like.

1. The widget that could not be removed.
2. Being unable to clear the recent contact logs.

These 2 problems irks me to the core and I was worried that the Pixon would have the same problem. It didnt occur to me to try and see if there was a solution to these 2 problems when I was meddling with the test set at the Samsung shop in Suntec... I couldnt sleep and kept tinking about it the whole nite and decided that I simply had to go down to the shop again to test the phone and if there was a solution to it, I would head down to Daniel's to trade-in my hp and to purchase the Pixon from him...



Thank god everything worked out well and I now have a new gadget to play around with... :) I'm very pleased with the pic quality of the cam, the functions of the phone as I realised that there was quite a bit of function in the Omnia that I never ever use. So the Pixon was a good trade-off.... :) Most of the pics that you see in this post were taken using the Pixon... :)

At least 2 good things happened to make up for the 2 bad things... heee... :) I got my hair done and I bought a new Hp :) OH~ On top of that, I bought a blouse from Lavender Closet that I really like... I tink I'll wear it sometime this week... hehehe... :) this particular color is growing on me and I'm loving it more each time...


Today wasnt a reali good day to go to work... 1stly becos i was caught in this massive jam that took me more than an hour to reach ofc (reached around 9am) and 2ndly, I spent $35 on cab fare and I could have used this to buy smething else... *sigh* to top it off, I was assigned to do emails the whole day! Wat a drag man~ *siGH* I'm jus glad the day ended well...

Met Garry at Yew Tee and walked home together... popped by the coffeeshop to tabao dinner and we had chicky rice~ Yummy! :) When we reached home, the 2 babies were excited to see us and Toby started singing to me once again. hehehe... Love it when he does that... so adorable :)

Anyway jus after we had dinner, Mr Lee spotted this super big housefly flying around the house and it became a mission for him to capture that housefly... hahaha... and he used a make shift bag to catch it... took him quite awhile but he was finally able to capture his victim... hahaha... :)



Mr Lee feeling so happy & smug after he was finally able to catch this big housefly is his makeshift "cage" for the housefly...



Another has passed and I'm pretty sure that this week would fly by as well... I've gotta pop by Pedal Works tomorrow to collect my shoes cos I made Garry buy me the same gold pair this time round and he was lucky cos that was the last pair in Singapore and I made them transfer stock. On Wed, I have to get home to watch Adam & Danny on American Idol. Den I have a Mani & Pedi session on Thur before its Friday...

Then on Sat, it will be Zhi's Big Day!! So happy for her... even mummy was sayin that it feels like she was marryin off another daughter cos she's known Zhi for so many years and more than 1/2 of those years, Zhi spent it with my family and she even came with us for short trips together :) Talking about her big day, I've gotta really start thinking about my speech for her dinner liao... I hope I come up with something good...

0 comments: