Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Lovable Duos

Went to the market this morning to get the balance food for tonite's steamboat... yeah~ finally im having steamboat at home once again with my family... they'd be coming over later and den we can watch the Star Awards together :) We also bought 1.5kg of lean meat and 1 pig's heart (that's the last piece) to make the dehydrated treats for all 4 of our furkids.

After sorting our the pork and heart on the dehydrater I started brushing the furries and as they were looking all fluffy and clean, I took pics of them :) hehehe... I'm glad that Toby's fur around his chest and leg area are starting to grow out and its looking almost as it was before... his fur jus needs to grow longer same goes for his beard... :)


I'm hoping that the brown stains around their mouth would lighten in time... I have to be more conscientious and hardworking to reali wipe their mouth & beard clean and dry after every meal *siGh* I dont tink I can leave with it if it gets more brownish than wat it is now cos that's the only area tt's brown on them... *sOb*




Garry's finished preparing the soup, fish, chicken and prawns for the steamboat not too long ago and whats left are all the different types of balls and veges which can be done later... :) All we've gotta do is sit and wait for the gang to come... kekek... :) Maybe I can catch up with reading my Nora Robert's Cross Trilogy that I bought some time back which I'd not started as I was hooked with the Vampire Saga which I have recently completed... :) The Cross Trilogy is also about magic and vampires though... hahahah....

0 comments: