Friday, May 22, 2009

~*~ Natalie Cheng ~*~

Took this pic of Tamy lazing on our bed like she does every morning while we get ready for work...

She can be adorable at times but on certain days she makes me so MAD that I will lose my head.... *siGh*

We've been waiting all day for good news from Angie but up till lunch, we have not heard from her and pple have been asking me how how how... so I decided to msg her once to see wat the outcome was... Finally the long awaited new....

~*~ Angie's Little Princess ~*~

Natalie Cheng
D.O.B: 22 May 09 @ 8.32am
Weighing 3.045Kg

Congratulations to Angie & Sengster... I'm officially a God-Ma now :) Hehehehe....

After all the waiting and excitement, I can wait to visit and carry Natalie.. :) Most of us agreed that this little princess looks like Mummy for now... with the high forhead, cute button nose n sexy lips... kekeke... :)

We were supposed to visit her after Shu's wedding on tmw afternoon but after receiving a SMS about the visitor restriction from Angie, we decided not to head down to TMC. We'll pop-by her place to visit instead... I cant wait~ :P

0 comments: