Monday, May 11, 2009

~*~ Toby & Tamy ~*~

Garry got kinda bored and started taking pics of Toby my adorable darling boy~



We were supposed to go back to Houg to return the car and I decided that we should bring Toby & Tamy over to play with Terry and Tommy since it has been more than 2 months since they last saw one another. So we had lunch at home and left the house around 3pm. We popped by my SIL's place to collect something and den Garry went down to ShaoLin Temple at Toa Payoh for a short while.

After that we headed down to Bedok to Serene's house to collect the stuff that I bought for Toby & Tamy... :) Hehehe... I've finally gotten my hands on the Poochie Pouch that Serene so kindly ordered for me and the furkids have a new set of 6 collars :) The colors for the poochie pouch looks lovely... :)



We played with Emma for a short while before heading off to buy hainanese chicken and Bak Kut Teh to add on for dinner that mummy was preparing at home :) Before heading home, we popped by the petrol station opp Esther's plc to top up the tank since we have been travelling quite a distance the past 3 days.

As always, I started takin pics of my 2 babies in the car... kekeke... :)







We went to fetch Van at AMK and headed home. I could wait till I reached home to try out the Poochie Pouch that I bought for Toby and Tamy so I took it out from the packaging in Hougang and let both of them try it... the size fits perfectly well and both colors looks so very nice on them... heheh... here's how Toby & Tamy looks like in the pouch...

Seems like both of them are enjoying themselves though Toby is a tad too heavy now... I guess Garry will have the honors of carryin him when we use the pouch in future... he weighs a ton now!!~ hahaha... carrying Tamy isnt too bad so hopefully she doesnt gain too much more... :)



Well that's all for now... I'm jus so glad that our office is closed on Monday and that I will have another day to rest before I get back to work... I'm so gonna sleep and wake up later den after lunch, it will be bath time for the duo... Gonna scrub n clean them good so that they can sleep on the bed with us :)

0 comments: